Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

berto's awful corner exposed in that fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berto's awful corner exposed in that fight...

not sure if anyone has said this, but berto's corner for the ortiz fight was as bad as it gets, if i were him i would make a change right away.... lets stat with his brother.. the loudmouth ghetto kid screaming before the fight even started.." YOU ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH!"... or how about his trainer who i never heard the whole fight actually give him one piece of boxing advice other than.." just box, its that simple"... no its not that simple..

even worst when berto sat down, he had like 3 people talking in his ear, even merchant mentioned this... he had his trainer , some guy behind him, and once again his loudmouth ghetto brother screaming ..." its now or never!!! its now or never!""....i thought it was one of the worst corners ive seen in boxing in awhile

It was pretty shocking, his corner just totally panicked. Was it me or did berto look like he didnt want to go back to his corner after the rounds finished, he seemed to really take his time walking back.

Comment

i agree his corner was bad but i honestly dont think it wouldve mattered much anyway because he didnt listen...i forget which round it was but bertos trainer told him to stay off the ropes....the very next round bertos laying all over the ropes lol
      Last edited by Southpawology; 04-19-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

"You're a BEAST!"

"You're an Assassin!"

lmao

Comment

Ortiz's corner wasn't any better to be honest it reminded me of Cotto's corner when he and his uncle had a fit, Cotto's friend was suppose to be the coach, all they both did was just blabber on and on.

Comment

who hasnt known this...betto should have had a new trainer looooonnnnnggggg ago

Comment

giving him the wrong intructions defo during the latter part of the fight

Comment

Berto was paying more attention to his dumnbass brother than his trainer. His trainer was telling him to use the jab, stay off the ropes and box, that was the perfect advice.

Comment

his brother was a comedy act

Comment

i thought kevin hart and bubba sparks was in bertos corner... i lol'd everytime

Comment

Working...
                    X