Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did i miss something did they discover tony cheated against cotto??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    margarito fans are the funniest,margo has never done **** in his career worth mentioning so they have to forever live off of the cotto fight because that is margo's only good win ever even though margarito has a fight comin up they for some reason seemed to be concerned with cotto but i understand cotto is looked at as the better fighter and will always be looked at as the better fighter even in his lost to margo
    never done anything??lol..3 time world champion

martinez-popped his cherry
    cotto-popped his cherry
    cintron-2 times-popped his cherry
    clottey

how is that nothing

Comment

Originally posted by CUNTLEE View Post
      Last i check he got his wraps signed off and kicked cottos eye plucking ass.

Ricans need to stop the sad ass excuses,your boy cotto is a quiting lil b1tch.

If tony was cottos cell mate cotto wouldve had a mouth full of mexicos finest hot tamale

LOL I love it

Comment

I know you're just a dumb alt but Margaritos gloves would of been signed off against Shane Mosley as well. It was all go for that fight till Nazim caught it. Face it if Antonio Margarito felt the need to cheat against a washed up fighter coming off an unimpressive win against chain smoker Mayorga, he cheated against a prime, coming off impressive wins Miguel Cotto. You support a scumbag, deal with it and die.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          margarito fans are the funniest,margo has never done **** in his career worth mentioning so they have to forever live off of the cotto fight because that is margo's only good win ever even though margarito has a fight comin up they for some reason seemed to be concerned with cotto but i understand cotto is looked at as the better fighter and will always be looked at as the better fighter even in his lost to margo
          True that, and a questionable win at that...

I remember these boards were lite up with Margarito is unstoppable after that Cotto win.. Oh my how things change...

Comment

cotto fans are jokes,take a knee and worship the man who made cotto quit and made his family cry

Comment

Last i check he got his wraps signed off
              They were cleared for the Mosley fight too before nazim took a closer look.

Comment

margarito is just the better fighter,the better man,and has the bigger balls..

Comment

and has the bigger balls..
                  oh so now we know why you like him so much

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I know you're just a dumb alt but Margaritos gloves would of been signed off against Shane Mosley as well. It was all go for that fight till Nazim caught it. Face it if Antonio Margarito felt the need to cheat against a washed up fighter coming off an unimpressive win against chain smoker Mayorga, he cheated against a prime, coming off impressive wins Miguel Cotto. You support a scumbag, deal with it and die.
                    Well said Margacheatos got a good chin but thats about all hes got.... easy to act the bigman with bricks in your hands ... he got found out like a ***** by a old shot sugar shane mosley!..... i wonder if he wudd have even beat cintron or cotto without his bricks!

Comment

f'ucking cheater and exposed. this puto shouldnt be allowed in the ring period. this fool is gonna fall on November and get paid. thats about it. fall back u fux

Comment

Working...
                      X