Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG just got füććeđ by Team Canelo....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG just got füććeđ by Team Canelo....

I guess it's back to fighting Curtis Stevens again & Jorge Heiland.

In one year 3 cowards(Canela,Billy Ho Saunders,Daniela Jacobs)have ducked GGG.

Canelo turning himself into an official duck, a mexican coward with no balls.

That just shows you that resumes mean nothing nowadays when a ton of fighters duck specific opponents.

I really hope that the fans will pressure Canelo to take the GGG fight sooner than later, even at a catchweight of 158.

Comment

Pretty sure Canelo will feel this more than GGG.

This just makes Golovkin look good, and the other guy look afraid.

Comment

Canelo has been the worst duck. At least Saunders accepted the fact he wasnt good enough to fight GGG, canelo was going off post Khan fight interview, and now look.........

Comment

jacobs hasn't turned anything down yet

Comment

lil g got his belt, now he can fight Canelo the Real Mexican at 155. No more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              jacobs hasn't turned anything down yet
              Yeah I don't get it, how has he ducked?

Comment

Originally posted by TBE vs GGG View Post
                I guess it's back to fighting Curtis Stevens again & Jorge Heiland.

In one year 3 cowards(Canela,Billy Ho Saunders,Daniela Jacobs)have ducked GGG.
                Sure, but Canelo just proved he's not a real Mexican. That's got to sting considering exploiting his nationality is his source of income.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Sure, but Canelo just proved he's not a real Mexican. That's got to sting considering exploiting his nationality is his source of income.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Won't let me give you rep without spreading it or I would

Comment

Working...
                    X