No announcement yet.

Mayweather sr. The most arrogant self centered trainer in the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather sr. The most arrogant self centered trainer in the game

Mayweather sr is probably a good trainer but the only reason he hasn't developed any other world champs besides his son is due to his narcissism. A normal trainer doesn't compete with their fighter for praise, this dude ego and mental illness aka narcissism personality disorder, keeps getting in the way. Watch the hatton fight he was already coming up with an alibi knowing he might lose to pacquiao he said in the corner you should have been listening to me from day one, he didn't want to take blame for the loss and the truth is he rarely showed up to camp on time and had Ricky overlooking manny like he was a bum, even had him sparring guys who fight nothing like manny. He left the ring not even to check if Ricky was okay.

He then started the rumor that manny was on steroids because this man is a sore loser, he couldn't take an L, so he had to slander and come up with a reason for why his fighter lost. Saying it was first Ricky not listening then he said pacman was on roids.

In the mayweather vs. pacman fight, you could tell Floyd sr thought his son was losing, he doesn't hide his lack of confidence well, he was panicking telling his son to throw more shots and yelling at him to stop fighting scared, even right after the fight he was not too sure his son won, only a few days later he started boasting again. Floyd sr is a very complicated fellow, he sometimes wants to be honest but fights it, he was tentatively honest when his son fought Oscar, he got in the ring with merchant and with a bit of hesitation and no proudness said Oscar won the fight, but you could see the disappointment in his face because he knew his son didn't do much in the fight, he had that same look in the manny fight, like he wanted Floyd to be great and make a statement by throwing vicious combos to outdo Marquez and morales.

Floyd sr narcissim and struggle with truth holds him back from being a great trainer, he constantly has to toot his own horn saying he is the greatest trainer of all time, his son inherited his narcissistic insecurity calling himself TBE.

He is just an old crackhead dont pretend too much from him

Comment

So you basically made this thread to start another fl0mo-p@ctard circle jerk right?? gotcha

Comment

hes pretty much been the same since day one, if you expect him to change at this point then ur in need of help. just dont listen to him or click on any threads that has his name in it especially if its something he is saying because 9/10 times its going to be him talking sht. thats what he does... we know that even if he respects another trainer or fighter deep down, he wont express it...

updating us on why you dont like him is a bit whack after all the mayweather threads posted daily dontcha think?

Comment

Floyd Jr. might display a narcissistic personality, but it's nowhere near as bad and vile as Sr's. Floyd Jr. can at least be humble and give other fighters and trainers credit and respect. Floyd Sr. has something negative and bitter to say about virtually everybody, including his own son and brother.

Comment

is this one those threads where u guys use the brain damage roger and sr have gotten from shots to the head in the boxing ring and say its from doing drugs? give me a dam break this thread is a desperate attempt to make sr look bad at the end of the day hes the one who taught the greatest fighter of our era how to fight. period

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Floyd Jr. might display a narcissistic personality, but it's nowhere near as bad and vile as Sr's. Floyd Jr. can at least be humble and give other fighters and trainers credit and respect. Floyd Sr. has something negative and bitter to say about virtually everybody, including his own son and brother.
              Floyd sr really is the worst and most extreme case of narcissim I have ever seen in my life. Floyd jr has a bit of it but not to the point of his father.

I really don't get why its hard for Floyd sr to say good job you were the better man to another trainer, he always talking like a hater and making up excuses or alibi's, the most annoying part is whenever someone loses while with another trainer Oscar for example he will say if I was training Oscar no way would he lose to this guy, or if I was training Chad Dawson no way would he lose, but he trained Hatton and he got his ass sparked out by Pacquiao, yet its because Hatton didnt listen to him from day one or Pac was on steroids, well Floyd sr was too busy sipping kool aid, drawing pictures of elvis and james brown, and eating at taco bell coming into training camp grandstanding for the cameras while flexing his muscles and talking smack. Dude always calls everyone a bum and never gives credit, its really bad man.

I still remember when Floyd sr even got paranoid and said Floyd jr mom is the one who is brainwashing him to hate him lol, this dude really needs some help for real. If Floyd sr never had this attitude I bet he would develop more champions.

I also seen him talking crap about his own fighter andrew tabiti, seriously man stop competing with your fighters thats your fighter no reason to insult them just to boast that you are faster and than claim you can whip their ass at the same time, smh.

I can see why Floyd jr was annoyed by him boasting and bragging and always trying to take credit away from others. I just wouldn't have stooped to Floyd jr level when he called his father a Phag and cussed him out. But I can see why he was upset, he was trying to downplay Rogers contribution to Floyd jr success.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Mayweather sr is probably a good trainer but the only reason he hasn't developed any other world champs besides his son is due to his narcissism. A normal trainer doesn't compete with their fighter for praise, this dude ego and mental illness aka narcissism personality disorder, keeps getting in the way. Watch the hatton fight he was already coming up with an alibi knowing he might lose to pacquiao he said in the corner you should have been listening to me from day one, he didn't want to take blame for the loss and the truth is he rarely showed up to camp on time and had Ricky overlooking manny like he was a bum, even had him sparring guys who fight nothing like manny. He left the ring not even to check if Ricky was okay.

He then started the rumor that manny was on steroids because this man is a sore loser, he couldn't take an L, so he had to slander and come up with a reason for why his fighter lost. Saying it was first Ricky not listening then he said pacman was on roids.

In the mayweather vs. pacman fight, you could tell Floyd sr thought his son was losing, he doesn't hide his lack of confidence well, he was panicking telling his son to throw more shots and yelling at him to stop fighting scared, even right after the fight he was not too sure his son won, only a few days later he started boasting again. Floyd sr is a very complicated fellow, he sometimes wants to be honest but fights it, he was tentatively honest when his son fought Oscar, he got in the ring with merchant and with a bit of hesitation and no proudness said Oscar won the fight, but you could see the disappointment in his face because he knew his son didn't do much in the fight, he had that same look in the manny fight, like he wanted Floyd to be great and make a statement by throwing vicious combos to outdo Marquez and morales.

Floyd sr narcissim and struggle with truth holds him back from being a great trainer, he constantly has to toot his own horn saying he is the greatest trainer of all time, his son inherited his narcissistic insecurity calling himself TBE.
                Coincidentally Manny turned down random drug testing the same year.

Comment

Part of being insane or delusional is repeating the same thing over and over, like Floyd sr poem lol, dude repeats that same poem over and over like he is hot **** and its something new, I always laugh when he does that.

Comment

damn bro, you're replying to your own thread with novel like text over and over again and you're talking about another man mental illness? get a life buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X