Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be serious here... Why isn't Ali Raymi mentioned in anyone's PFP list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Roman faces a fighter with more losses than most retired boxers have fights and it's cool, it was in Nicaragua doe. He top 10 PFP doe.

Ward wins some random tournament years ago and is inactive for ages but retained his status for so long I figured he was paying to stay on the list at some point.

GGG maintains a stray diet of bums, including a fresh guppy in Willie and is top ten.

Floyd fights some Chinese man from South America(where do you see that? Exactly.. Bum) twice and is still on top.

Pacquiao fights a caged fighter wih no hopes of finding his key yet can't put him away.. Smh..

What's Raymi to do?
    Lol Raymi keeps it real tho

He wants to stay underground, he ain't about that mainstream life

if he really wanted to he'd be headlining like 6 HBO PPV fights a year

Comment

Seriously I don't even know who he is. I'll do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Seriously I don't even know who he is.

Comment

I researched him. A 41 year old light flyweight with 25 straight KOs of nobody special. Put him on your top 10 pfp list if you want. He is not going on a pfp best list of mine even if it is the top 100 pfp. At 41 the guy is not going to get better and he has never fought a top contender in his entire career. No wonder he is not on anybody's top ten pfp list. He doesn't belong there.

Comment

I've heard stories of his sexual prowess in Yemen. Let's just say he makes Wilt Chamberlain look like a pimple-faced teenager who still collects Pokemon cards.

Comment

I researched him. A 41 year old light flyweight with 25 straight KOs of nobody special. Put him on your top 10 pfp list if you want. He is not going on a pfp best list of mine even if it is the top 100 pfp. At 41 the guy is not going to get better and he has never fought a top contender in his entire career. No wonder he is not on anybody's top ten pfp list. He doesn't belong there.

Comment

If Rami was here to explain it, he would tell us exactly why PFP lists contain mere peasants compared to his royalty among boxing gods. What did he say was that men fear him and tremble at the mention of his name.

Comment

If "researching" consists of quickly glancing over a fighter's boxrec resume then I suggest you dedicate some real time next time. This man is technically sound, spars and KO's heavyweights on the daily, and was once considered Yemen's weapon of mass destruction... His power is brutal, his combinations are lightning, he'd impregnate your first daughter by simply fantasizing about her. You might think at 41 he might be slowing down a tad bit... But that's for pedestrians, Raymi is a deity, he's practically in his infancy stage.

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                  I've heard stories of his sexual prowess in Yemen. Let's just say he makes Wilt Chamberlain look like a pimple-faced teenager who still collects Pokemon cards.
                  I have a few friends from Yemen whom can confirm his prowess is real. Supposedly, once he runs out of virgins to deflower in the lucky villages he chooses to sleep in... He quenches his thirst for poon by chasing and ramming several goats and sheep. It is foretold in scriptures of old that eating the flesh of the animals he bummed will open a man's third eye....

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  If Rami was here to explain it, he would tell us exactly why PFP lists contain mere peasants compared to his royalty among boxing gods. What did he say was that men fear him and tremble at the mention of his name.
                  Raymen.

Comment

Not yet, but eventually possibly.

Comment

The trolling in this thread is reaching epic levels of ban stick worthiness.

Continue on........

Comment

Working...
                      X