No announcement yet.

Are you ordering Canelo vs. Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ordering Canelo vs. Lara?

Simple question but an interesting one none the less.

Posts your reasons why please.
    Yes for sure.
    60.29%
    Nah not worth PPV money
    10.29%
    Streaming it baby
    16.18%
    Not watching, I hate boxing I hate this fight.
    7.35%
    Undecided
    5.88%

The poll is expired.

No! Damn Canelo, why did he have to move the fight from the 19th to the 12th, I'm going to miss it, coming out in a wedding.

To answer the question, yes I would have. I'm intrigued, I really don't know who is going to win. I can see both winning. I will be following the fight on twitter though.

Comment

Option four was the least accurate so I clicked that one.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Option four was the least accurate so I clicked that one.
        You hate boxing wolf. Go watch your Kardashian show you pussy.

Comment

I'm not buying. I usually go to my uncle's house to watch on his 70" screen tv. He usually orders the major fights (casual fight fan but a fight fan) but he's not getting this, he didn't even know about it til I mentioned it on 4th of July. $60-$70 for a fight with a "meh" undercard is expensive for a young guy like me.

I'm watching it at a bar. Have a few drinks, plus the general atmosphere will be cool. Was thinking about going to a movie theater to see it, but $20 ticket plus overpriced snacks isn't worth it, especially with no alcoholic beverages. lol

Comment

Would buy it but instead I'll be at the mgm grand a the fight itself but Definantly would buy it

Comment

Ill most likely be ordering.

Where do you guys watch streams? Ive never been able to find sites like that.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                Ill most likely be ordering.

Where do you guys watch streams? Ive never been able to find sites like that.
                IIRC you're not allowed to post or request streams on the forums. It's against forum rules. I'd recommend googling. There's quite a few good ones out. Streaming is good if you're not totally invested in a fight and don't want to pay the $60/$70 for it. Do expect some choppy streams, non-HD, and foreign language commentating.

Comment

Yessssssiirrrr

Comment

It's as good as done in my household. That would be a yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X