No announcement yet.

Is Canelo's size advantage overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I didnt ask for your 100% opinion I want some hard evidence about Floyds weight and you dont have any , Floyd has never been near 157 in or out of the ring , that was the debate and you lose again .

Now answer the other question was Cotto and Margo drained against Manny , whats your 100% opinion on that ?
    See other thread.

All my points that either:

1. Floyd will be closer to 157 than 147 fight night
    2. Or he will refuse fight night wighin

Comment

and at the end does it matter? canelo will outweigh him significantly. and size is one of canelos major advantages in the fight. so of course it matters. the whole back n forth is pointless. even canelos camp says it matters. if canelo was a 147ber, would ppl still think so highly of this fight? absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        See other thread.

All my points that either:

1. Floyd will be closer to 157 than 147 fight night
        2. Or he will refuse fight night wighin
        We are not debating what might happen , we are debating what has happened so far , and so far there is NO hard evidence that points to Floyd ever being near 157 , he was 148 a week before his last fight lol do you know what that means , I will tell you , thats a small WW !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          We are not debating what might happen , we are debating what has happened so far
          I think the interest is in what's going to happen, the other stuff is evidence, or in Floyd's case, lack of hardly any. And it's not like it'd cost him a penny to step on the scale. You know what scale avoidance usually means... Where there's smoke, there's fire

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I think the interest is in what's going to happen, the other stuff is evidence, or in Floyd's case, lack of hardly any. And it's not like it'd cost him a penny to step on the scale. You know what scale avoidance usually means... Where there's smoke, there's fire
            Did you feel the same with the smoke around the blazing fire with Mannys PED test avoidance , you know what the scale of avoidance means !

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He Peter Dinklage doe.

Tyrion Mayweather Jr

Comment

Canelo is a middleweight. I think his power is a bit overrated though.

Comment

Mayweather is a midget at 154. Saying he's a midget though is silly. He won two titles and they're both from his skill. Him being a midget has nothing to do with it...the other hand Canelo's last fight night weigh in he weighs similar to a lot of Middleweights...so it's an issue Floyd at 151 and Canelo at 172..... its a pretty big desparity. It shouldn't matter though... Martinez won his fight like that. While Canelo is a much better fighter than JCC jr. Floyd is much better than Martinez.

Comment

Canelo is really a middleweight. If it weren't for the prospects of the Mayweather bout i'm sure he'd have been looking to make a move to middleweight, and probably will barring losing to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X