Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop it guys..Nobody stops Sergio Martinez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop it guys..Nobody stops Sergio Martinez!

I predict it now...Martinez is never losing another fight, atlest not within the next 2 years.

He easily Ko's Canelo...Ko's Mayweather...Ko's Cotto...and SD Ward.

Not easily, but beats Canelo. Beats Floyd. Retires Cotto, and loses to Ward.

Comment

The only people he beats on that list are the ones fighting in divisions smaller than him. He gets picked apart by Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
        The only people he beats on that list are the ones fighting in divisions smaller than him. He gets picked apart by Ward.
        Nothing bad to lose to a big man...remember..a good big man, most of the time beats a good little man.

Comment

I agree, so many people underrate him.

I wouldn't pick anyone to beat sergio. (until his age starts to show, but it hasn't yet)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Nothing bad to lose to a big man...remember..a good big man, most of the time beats a good little man.
            Which is why Floyd and Cotto and Canelo lose to him.... it's not impressive a middleweight beating up Floyd and Cotto... Canelo is an ok fight and he loses to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              I predict it now...Martinez is never losing another fight, atlest not within the next 2 years.

He easily Ko's Canelo...Ko's Mayweather...Ko's Cotto...and SD Ward.
              there's a chance martinez will get old over night. Martinez needs to make some money right now. He should be calling out that ginger and putting pressure on the ginger like he did Chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                there's a chance martinez will get old over night. Martinez needs to make some money right now. He should be calling out that ginger and putting pressure on the ginger like he did Chavez jr
                This fight makes so much $en$e. I actually give Canelo a very good chance.

FOTY potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  I agree, so many people underrate him.

I wouldn't pick anyone to beat sergio. (until his age starts to show, but it hasn't yet)
                  All eyes this weekend. I want to see how his knee and rest of his body is doing

Comment

It's amazing how many people continue to discredit the man. I think the only thing that beats Martinez from now on is time. He's already up there in age. Hope he goes out on a high note though.

Comment

Working...
                    X