Rigo just wanted a Spanish version of the VADA contract. Everything is fine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo just wanted a Spanish version of the VADA contract. Everything is fine

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    Arum says that G. Rigo just wanted a Spanish version of the VADA contract. Everything is fine. So all they needed was Rosetta Stone #boxing

@TheFightSource
    @stevemaxboxing Are you joking?

5 mins Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    @TheFightSource - no, he said an interpretor was brought in and a Spanish version of the contract was drafted...

LMAO & SMH......Arum, Arum Arum.

Comment

Not too worried yet either way....

Fight will happen

Comment

But Donaire is ducking

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
          Arum says that G. Rigo just wanted a Spanish version of the VADA contract. Everything is fine. So all they needed was Rosetta Stone #boxing

@TheFightSource
          @stevemaxboxing Are you joking?

5 mins Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
          @TheFightSource - no, he said an interpretor was brought in and a Spanish version of the contract was drafted...
          It's funny how quickly Donaire jumped the gun...

Nonito's facebook:
          NEWS BREAK: I want you guys to hear it from me first. I am NOT going to NYC for the presser this Thursday bc Rigo is backing off his agreement to VADA drug testing. Rigo's team verbally agreed to VADA testing both online and in negotiations. But now that the contract to start testing is infront of them, they are finding every excuse not to sign and delay the start of the testing. I have NOT signed my fight contract yet to fight him so I have no obligation to fight ONLY HIM. It disappoints me that top fighters these days run from everything that will hold professional boxing integrity to its highest standard. I will be looking into other opponents with my manager, Cameron Dunkin immediately.

Comment

Lmao and Donaire was talking about immediately looking for a new opponent. Donaire really is shook he's looking for any way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky Smooth View Post
              Lmao and Donaire was talking about immediately looking for a new opponent. Donaire really is shook he's looking for any way out.
              i dont think donaire is shook but i do agree it was a way too premature for him to post what he did, but then again maybe he wanted to get his version first incase things escalated.

Comment

Its clear as day Donaire is looking for a way out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So Nonito is an idiot who obviously doesnt talk to his team. Same crap with Mares. Should have Talked to his team before making an asssss of himself

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                    It's funny how quickly Donaire jumped the gun...

Nonito's facebook:
                    Not necessarily because VADA contract was sent a while back. I recall Conte talking about Rigo not agreeing to it over a week now. It's possible Rigo was always going to sign it, but just wanted to stall it as long as possible to clean himself up and just made up the Spanish contract excuse just now. It took Donaire to finally call him out in public to Rigo to get it together.

But this is just speculation on my part, and it's perfectly reasonable for Donaire to speculate something similar. Testing is not something to be left to the last minute because it becomes less and less effective the smaller the testing period becomes.

Comment

Working...
                    X