Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah,Blah,Blah. Nobody cares about all that sensitive ****. This is boxing not Sunday School. Manny and Freddie got what they deserved. Karma is UNDEFEATED. We all know Manny was on PED's for years, Marquez got juiced up and Gave him a taste of what he gave to many others. So No, I as well as a lot of other people dont feel sorry for him. Thats the way the World turns.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      What makes Bayless and expert. JMM is a better counter puncher than Floyd? What an idiot. Counter punching starts from defense, and no one has a better defense the Floyd.

Manny would never get in a position to hit Floyd the same way JMM was never in a position to hit Floyd.

But Pac fans never mention that fight, do they? Floyd treated JMM like a little kid, but Pac fans never acknowledged that fact. So what would he do to Manny?
      Marquez didn't even have his moments in that fight. I was shocked because I'm a massive Marquez fan, and with Floyd coming off such a long layoff, I really thought it was going to be fairly competitive. But 120-107? Nobody but Floyd could do that to JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
        Blah,Blah,Blah. Nobody cares about all that sensitive ****. This is boxing not Sunday School. Manny and Freddie got what they deserved. Karma is UNDEFEATED. We all know Manny was on PED's for years, Marquez got juiced up and Gave him a taste of what he gave to many others. So No, I as well as a lot of other people dont feel sorry for him. Thats the way the World turns.
        Prove it mother ****er

You should be terminated so you cant reproduce, because you have some ****ed up morales boy

Comment

And Pacquiao likes to have the advantage too, Like Draining Cotto and Oscar down to 145 instead of fighting at official Weight-classes and for the last 5 Years manny has fough 2 times per Year just like Floyd. Do your homework and know what your talkin about before you type.

Comment

Its not a fact to prove because manny NEVER PARTICIPATED in Olympic Style Random Testing. Its just an Opinion that i share with millions of other people. And My Morals are perfectly in order if I believe Manny KO'd others while on steroids, then whats wrong with him getting a taste of his own Medicine? Like I said, Its the hurt business not Ice skating. He got delt the funk, he's dealing with it well, you should too.

Comment

So im guessing pacs mom changed her mind about pressuring manny into a rematch with bradley??? Lol. THANK YOU MARQUEZ for making boxing scene normal again. No more *******s.

Comment

By the way My Morals are F'd up yet you want me to be DEAD over my opinion.... Seems a little Hypacritical to me.

Comment

Yesss!!!!!!!!!

Comment

any craic lad. do you have more respect for someone who fights a tomato can to go out with? an 8 division champ should be able to hang em up with the upmost respect at anytime, especially after a brutal ko. p.s nice legends list......angulo, gamboa,murray, maidana? lol why not just say my favorite active fighters, cause none are legends lol peace ya'll

Comment

Manny can't afford to retire yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X