Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    You keep rambling and ducking the fact that Team Pac agreed only to fold when it was time to sign and to suggest that Roach made a mistake and not have told Manny about is just specalution. You can't prove Roach didn't talk with Manny. Roach said "anytime anywhere, we agreed on testing and Floyd ran away". You see where he said WE. So am going to take Roach word over yours anyday of the week cause I feel Roach has a closer and more credible relationship then you wish you had so am going with Roach here.

Your only argument is that Manny didn't know about agreeing on testing or testing at all even thought they were numberous reports being reported about Floyd's testing demands and it being the first demand on the contract. How could Manny missed that? bwhahahaha.........That's your only argument that Manny didn't know until it was time to sign. Bwhahaha.....

Keep duckin. Am sorry to burst your bubble. I knew you were a Pachugger and am just now just dealing with your coping mechanism so its pointless to keep going with you. Keep working them pom poms.

Are you just playing ignorant here?

Testing was an issue during the negotiations. You are saying it wasn't, I'm saying it was ...... you can say it wasn't until your face turns blue but it was an issue.

but let's play your silly game .... if Roach said its not an issue, then why not sign the contract in late 2009 or early 2010? Why have we been talking about testing and cutoff dates for almost 3 years now?
    Even years later, why have Floyd fans been saying that Manny hadn't agreed even when he said he had in several videos ...... you guys need to get your stories straight ....... Geeeeez!!!

and I guess that you can't put 1+1 together ..... because I just gave you a clip of Floyd SR saying the same thing that Floyd JR has been saying .... so what Floyd SR said after being spooked on how Manny beats up bigger and stronger guys made Floyd Jr think twice about fighting Manny ... they thought that Manny would say no to the fight after being accused and having to take the test.

If Manny would agree back then, Floyd would back down and pull out the "I want ALL PPV money" card ..... as he did 2+ years later!!!
    Last edited by ADP02; 08-27-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

what is this? this is what?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Are you just playing ignorant here?

Testing was an issue during the negotiations. You are saying it wasn't, I'm saying it was ...... you can say it wasn't until your face turns blue but it was an issue.

but let's play your silly game .... if Roach said its not an issue, then why not sign the contract in late 2009 or early 2010? Why have we been talking about testing and cutoff dates for almost 3 years now?
        Even years later, why have Floyd fans been saying that Manny hadn't agreed even when he said he had in several videos ...... you guys need to get your stories straight ....... Geeeeez!!!

and I guess that you can't put 1+1 together ..... because I just gave you a clip of Floyd SR saying the same thing that Floyd JR has been saying .... so what Floyd SR said after being spooked on how Manny beats up bigger and stronger guys made Floyd Jr think twice about fighting Manny ... they thought that Manny would say no to the fight after being accused and having to take the test.

If Manny would agree back then, Floyd would back down and pull out the "I want ALL PPV money" card ..... as he did 2+ years later!!!
        My response to red cause everything else you posted is just rambling and is a poor attempt to cloud the main point.

Am talking about the timing of it. It became an issue late into negotiations and not during the begining. You see Pac went into negotiations knowing about testing not expressing any issues!!! It only became an issue when all was agreed upon. You seem to want to think that testing was an issue from the get go which was not. Anytime,anywhere expresses that. You keep avoiding the fact that testing became an issue for Pac after everything was agreed upon late into negotiations. Am sorry this is unfavorable fact that goes against what you want to believe because logically Pac's movetive to wait until the last minute to change his stance on testing, (after his team had said anytime, anywhere, and testing being the first thing on the contract) at the last minute, can be clearly looked as a duck. Sorry to burst your bubble.
        Last edited by littlemac; 08-27-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

My response to red cause everything else you posted is just rambling and is a poor attempt to cloud the main point.

Am talking about the timing of it. It became an issue late into negotiations and not during the begining. You see Pac went into negotiations knowing about testing not expressing any issues!!! It only became an issue when all was agreed upon. You seem to want to think that testing was an issue from the get go which was not. Anytime,anywhere expresses that. You keep avoiding the fact that testing became an issue for Pac after everything was agreed upon late into negotiations. Am sorry this is unfavorable fact that goes against what you want to believe because logically Pac's movetive to wait until the last minute to change his stance on testing, (after his team had said anytime, anywhere, and testing being the first thing on the contract) at the last minute, can be clearly looked as a duck. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You still haven't answered as to why would they change their mind? You must have that answer, no? OK, now please show me all the proof of these negotiations as it appears that you were there ..... were you?

Now if lets say that it started off OK, as you say, but later they decided that it wasn't OK for reasons that have been brought up by Manny (see previous interview Manny had on ESPN) why can't they change their mind on this? These are negotiations and they always go back and forth, no? Only Floyd is aloud to change his mind?

but for most, they will not think the way you do .... they would know that you go into negotiations even if there are a few things that you don't like because you know that IT'S A NEGOTIATION .... and the 2 parties will go back and forth and hopefully agree somewhere in between on the difficult items on the agenda. Manny was OK with testing and hoped to get something closer to what he wanted and not something that Floyd wanted .... so they bargained ... Floyd gave in a bit and so did Manny but they got into a stalemate. That is what happened .... but I wasn't there so I can't say with 100% certainty ..... but that is more or less what happened ..... but continue talking the way you do .... as you must be the only one with that kind of thought!

and you don't want to discuss anything but your point is because the truth is all there ..... only Floyd put roadblocks and only Floyd continued with new roadblocks once Manny agreed ...... that is all you really need to know .....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            You still haven't answered as to why would they change their mind? You must have that answer, no? OK, now please show me all the proof of these negotiations as it appears that you were there ..... were you?

Now if lets say that it started off OK, as you say, but later they decided that it wasn't OK for reasons that have been brought up by Manny (see previous interview Manny had on ESPN) why can't they change their mind on this? These are negotiations and they always go back and forth, no? Only Floyd is aloud to change his mind?

but for most, they will not think the way you do .... they would know that you go into negotiations even if there are a few things that you don't like because you know that IT'S A NEGOTIATION .... and the 2 parties will go back and forth and hopefully agree somewhere in between on the difficult items on the agenda. Manny was OK with testing and hoped to get something closer to what he wanted and not something that Floyd wanted .... so they bargained ... Floyd gave in a bit and so did Manny but they got into a stalemate. That is what happened .... but I wasn't there so I can't say with 100% certainty ..... but that is more or less what happened ..... but continue talking the way you do .... as you must be the only one with that kind of thought!

and you don't want to discuss anything but your point is because the truth is all there ..... only Floyd put roadblocks and only Floyd continued with new roadblocks once Manny agreed ...... that is all you really need to know .....
            One question which would put everything to rest?

Did Pac's camp statement of Anytime,anywhere come before Pac developed a needle Phobia?!!!!

Comment

Did Pac's camp statement of Anytime,anywhere come before Pac developed a needle Phobia?!!!!
              Man, I was ready to read everything that came from those negotiations as I thought you were there..... and if you were, you would be able to answer your own question! LOL!

Comment

You mean this little guy is still supporting the roadblocks setup by the duck? His idol is about to become permanently the biggest duck in the history of the sport and this fanboy is not worried about it? That's good. I look forward to the duck's retirement without Pac in his resume. Keep on blocking it. Thanks!

Comment

Really I think the lack of recent quotes out there is a good thing regarding this. They are obviously posturing with changing dates, but it isn't this idiotic press release stuff Top Rank has recently used. I think the fact that news is pretty quiet regarding this the last few weeks is a good sign that some progress is being made regarding this fight.

Comment

These arguments have become so boring. You know exactly what supporters on each side are going to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      These arguments have become so boring. You know exactly what supporters on each side are going to say.
                      u ain't lying.

some people are just wasting their time arguing about this subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X