No announcement yet.

Video: Mariusz Wach KOs Kevin McBride in 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Mariusz Wach KOs Kevin McBride in 4

Here's the video from last night's fight with Mariusz Wach and Kevin McBride. Wach is now 25-0 (13 KO).

McBride was taken from the ring on a stretcher for precautionary reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvL0km1k9U

Damn brutal. It looked like he was dead. Mcbride should never fight again after this.

Comment

mcbridesdve retired long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        mcbridesdve retired long time ago
        Nevertheless, CRUSHING KO!!!!

Adamek went 12 with the very same version of McBride and didn't even buzz him a little.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          Nevertheless, CRUSHING KO!!!!

Adamek went 12 with the very same version of McBride and didn't even buzz him a little.
          styles make fights, adamek wanted to go 12 rounds with a big man n just go through his drills, preparing for vitali

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            styles make fights, adamek wanted to go 12 rounds with a big man n just go through his drills, preparing for vitali
            I'm sure if he could have stopped McBride he would have.

Comment

Nasty shot, McBride should stop fighting !

Comment

Originally posted by The Buzz View Post
                Here's the video from last night's fight with Mariusz Wach and Kevin McBride. Wach is now 25-0 (13 KO).

McBride was taken from the ring on a stretcher for precautionary reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwvL0km1k9U
                I'm not impressed.. Wach looks like he belongs in a wheelchair

Comment

Two Tyson Furys' in one ring? Impressive.

Comment

I've met Kevin a few times and he really is a super nice guy, no attitude, no BS...so seeing him getting KO'd like this and taken out on a stretcher, well it's just really sad to see. Of course he needs to retire, and of course he needs to focus on his sobriety. I hope he can find a way to live healthy, without becoming a hopeless alcoholic, or a stepping stone who gets beat up for chump change. McBride's legacy, such that it is, will always be that of the man who retired Mike Tyson, and made Brockton boxing proud, again. Good luck Kevin. It's true what you always said that you came to the ring from Ireland with a lot of heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X