No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted To Fight Over Video: 'I Hate Margarito, Rios'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed*words View Post
    keep writing mofos...the hype machine is going strong as hell. roach needs to man up with all the **** he talks. everyone is an ******* to him, i mean, even marquez and beristein are *******s to him, just because they have pacmans number.

you mofos are sensitive as fk
    aint shyt sencitive bout it. there is talking shyt n there is disrespectin sick people. nobody talk more shyt than the Mayweather Sr n Jr n they never say some shyt bout dat. n this fooking scum bags madfe fun of it. They need to get Killed no more talking

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
      You Mexican piece of ****!!! Short, ugly, smelly, no class, uneducated, unsophisticated, freeloading, cheating, backstabbing, corrupt, corny, narcotrafficking, sore lossing moda****kas!!!!! No wonder everybody ****s on Mexican. ****ing border rats don't know how to act.

I hope Pacquiao KO's Margacheato worst than Mosley did. So this scum bag could crawl back to the sewer he came from.
      From all us Mexicans fucc you stupid Nazis warmonger
      armsdealing drug addicted bible thumping two face
      baby killing child molesting sack of sh-it

Chinga tu madre puto

Margarito and Rios did go overboard so did this bit-ch

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        roach was a punching bag
        lol, too right

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
          You Mexican piece of ****!!! Short, ugly, smelly, no class, uneducated, unsophisticated, freeloading, cheating, backstabbing, corrupt, corny, narcotrafficking, sore lossing moda****kas!!!!! No wonder everybody ****s on Mexican. ****ing border rats don't know how to act.

I hope Pacquiao KO's Margacheato worst than Mosley did. So this scum bag could crawl back to the sewer he came from.
          Look at this self righteous mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
            Do you honestly believe that? You really think that a young, upcoming boxer like Rios wouldn't know who Ali is??!! You really think that he wouldn't know the trainer who's behind arguably the best p4p fighter and the ailment he suffers from??!! Stop making them look innocent, which is far worse than the idiots on this thread who actually condone what was done and find it funny
            So you think African Americans know who
            Ricardo Lopez Sal Sanchez Bobby Chacon
            Baby Arezmendi Raul Macia and so on

I knew Tyson before I knew Ali

Comment

Originally posted by ed*words View Post
              keep writing mofos...the hype machine is going strong as hell. roach needs to man up with all the **** he talks. everyone is an ******* to him, i mean, even marquez and beristein are *******s to him, just because they have pacmans number.

you mofos are sensitive as fk
              Shut the hell up. What Rios and Margo did go
              far beyond the hyping up of a fight. Sensitive? What if one of your family members had it?? Would you still feel the same way? The lack of reflection on your part is amazing and your probably at an age where that should come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                It's funny how people are getting their rage on with Margarito.

I remember people on here even before that saying that Roach needs to be put in his place. Guess what, it happened and now you guys are crying for it. Maybe if it wasn't Margarito or Rios doing it, you guys wouldn't be bitching over it.
                Oh please drop the act, you as well as everyone knows that ***** was way wrong

I've never seen Roach go anywhere even remotely close as personal as they went.

Put him in his place by effectively trash talking, the way Roach has done to them

Comment

talking stops fight time, cant wait for that first bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                    So you think African Americans know who
                    Ricardo Lopez Sal Sanchez Bobby Chacon
                    Baby Arezmendi Raul Macia and so on

I knew Tyson before I knew Ali
                    Lol, are you really going to compare those fighters to the likes of an Ali???!!! You are really grasping at straws buddy!! Ali's aura went far beyond the ring and into the social dynamics that framed the Civil Rights Movement. Just because you knew Tyson before Ali didn't prevent you from knowing Ali in the end. Rios has been part of the sport for a long time and so has his trainer. The excuse that he doesn't know is ******ed. GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                      Let me put it this way, if Brando knows who "Cassius Clay" is, it is only because of Will Smith's movie. Even then he may still be confused about whole name change ordeal.
                      He Knows that ellie says reporting in the end, thus he must have seen the 100's of videos of ellie asking roach about the parkinsons.

Street kid or not, parkinsons is not like its a rare dusease that isnt well known. I knew of parkinsons when i was like 12, and believe me I didnt grow upmwith a silver spoon

Comment

Working...
                      X