Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson is the most underrated fighter in boxing today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree 100% bro, just hes not exciting enough to gain a fan base IMO

Comment

Yeah man im starting to like this guy too, hopefully the winner tommorow is the next star

Comment

Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
        people don't like dawson because they prefer brawlers and sluggers. If pernell whitaker was fighting today everyone would say he is boring too.
        well said brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
          What ? The guy is there in that list with the best P4P, not underrated for sure, tomorrow we will see if he's good or very good but he will never be the one of the GOAT like he said in Montreal, be serious Chad, you're not the next SRR...
          If U dont think Chad will retire as an atg.......ur bugging! He's been in there with bangers,boxers,crafty vets,now he's got an action fighter on the menu, this kids resume is gonna be astonishing win or loss when its all over.

Comment

chad get more praised then anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I don't know about him being more skilled then Calderon, but he's very skilled nonetheless so he's up there. Just wish he would switch it up more, rounds can be very repetitive when he's fighting.
              Yeah, he's up there. I'm going to catch flack for this, but I don't give a shit.

As far as skills go, Guzman has to be in the convo. The man will be in his 5th weight class and just got done beating the biggest fighter in his 4th, a 6'1 freak that can throw 1000+ punches with a solid jab and power. And Guzman does it without power like Calderon, but without non stop circling on his toes.

Dawson is 2-3 spots underrated on the Ring P4P list, but there's fighters that are more underrated. Timothy Bradley, Sergio Martinez, and Rafa Marquez for example.

Comment

Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
                If U dont think Chad will retire as an atg.......ur bugging! He's been in there with bangers,boxers,crafty vets,now he's got an action fighter on the menu, this kids resume is gonna be astonishing win or loss when its all over.
                Glad to see someone recognize the truth when they see it. They'll eventually see it or keep on looking for excuses to hate. It'll happen either way. Dawson is Michael Nunn with power and discipline. It's going to take another ATG to knock him off.

Comment

It's because of fight fans being all caught up in worshiping the 2 superstars!!Dawson isn't underrated,just underappreciated!!That's why I support him along with my other favorite fighters,because they all deserve it!!

Comment

If Dawson continues on his current pace; Takes out Pascal, Bute and Cloud, and one or both of Andre Ward and Andre Dirrell, then he'll go down as a top 25 ATG. He'll never have a huge fan-base because of his style and the way in which he carries himself, but regardless, he'll go down as an ATG.

Comment

Dawson is the future of this sport. I think he should talk just a little more, he can be on top of the boxing world after his next 2-3 fights. Pascal-Bute than Cloud/Super 6 fighter. He has the opponents to build one hell of a resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X