Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news for the mayweather-mosley drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
    Floyd Drug test

Positive for chicken PED and Duckxycaine.
    theres support groups for SDR you know

Comment

Just the Announcement that USADA is already hired and will do the testing is enough. We dont need any annoucements about the actual test.

Up to this point No official announcement on the Agency.

Comment

I was wondering this too.. are they really blood testing or what? I haven't read a single article or any confirmation that they are.

Comment

There was a conference call that was called specifically for the drug testing prodecure, Someone has post the time and date for it on here (IMDAZED) and someone else (COACH WEBB) has made a thread about it and highlighting it for the ignorant people who would question whether a drug test was been administer for the fight.

I would look for the thread and post it in a minute so some of the ignorant people who want to believe that the test isnt happening can rest.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Yeah it was randon but they should atleast get a video and show to the whole world that they are actually doing the test.
            At the dumb people that think USADA would risk their reputation by saying they are doing the testing when they are not.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=366729

The test is happening, USADA isnt going to put there reputation on the line for any athlete, The ignorance displayed by some posters in here is incredible, Just because Pacquiao doesnt want to show he is clean doesnt mean other athlete are not eager to.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=366729

The test is happening, USADA isnt going to put there reputation on the line for any athlete, The ignorance displayed by some posters in here is incredible, Just because Pacquiao doesnt want to show he is clean doesnt mean other athlete are not eager to.

Comment

any news on pac's lawsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
                    He dont need to, its random testing, if he tells people when it takes place than there is no point in calling it "random" drug testing... Thread fails epicly
                    i think they are not doing that. it was just a mind game of Floyd jr. and Shane called his bluff. Since it is not a State Commission testing, both boxers has to pay the services, accommodation and daily allowances of the USADA staff. Hell, Floyd won't pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by bravocharly View Post
                      i think they are not doing that. it was just a mind game of Floyd jr. and Shane called his bluff. Since it is not a State Commission testing, both boxers has to pay the services, accommodation and daily allowances of the USADA staff. Hell, Floyd won't pay up.
                      Another dumbazz poser. These two will gross well over 20milli combined. Random drug testing cost less than 1% of that. They spend that on one of their suits. Get real and get a life loser. U obviously dont know/dont care to know shyt like the rest of the fan boyz on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X