Fight Night Rd.4 Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WithAuthority View Post
    Are you on the official staff or something? it would seem like it
    I have posted numerous times and nobody likes to read; the producer has 2 sites he's at. He's interactive with the fans there. No, I'm not part of the staff, it's just I ask questions directly to the actual producer who's working on the game. I have quoted him in here many times..... dang!

Comment

• Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
      I have posted numerous times and nobody likes to read; the producer has 2 sites he's at. He's interactive with the fans there. No, I'm not part of the staff, it's just I ask questions directly to the actual producer who's working on the game. I have quoted him in here many times..... dang!
      Nobody wants to read 16 pages of this thread tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
        sergio mora? gerry penalosa? willie pep? amir kahn? katsidis? casamayor? i can't believe they would choose these bums over current champions....such as Juan Diaz, Juan Manuel Marquez, and the legendary Erik "El Terrible" Morales
        Wilie pep is a bum

Your a idiot

Comment

• Fighters i want to see in it, at heavyweight the klitschko brothers and Rocky Marciano.

Middleweight, Kelly Pavlik, Joe Calzaghe, Jake La Motta

Light Welterweight Ricky Hatton

If they put these 7 fighters in it or even 5 out of the 7 ive named il be buying it for sure

Comment

• If Joe Calzaghe's in it the only thing it'll be good for is skeet shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
              Fighters i want to see in it, at heavyweight the klitschko brothers and Rocky Marciano.

Middleweight, Kelly Pavlik, Joe Calzaghe, Jake La Motta

Light Welterweight Ricky Hatton

If they put these 7 fighters in it or even 5 out of the 7 ive named il be buying it for sure
              Agreed

Comment

• All I've got to say is that Tyson better be OP as ****.

Comment

Working...
                X