Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AlexKid 'questions about punchers, chins, hiprotation etc.' superduper thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    A question has really been bothering me, and perhaps you guys can help answer it. Who had the best combination of hair, muscles and technique in boxing history, dang it? I am going to say Tunney. I know it wasn't Fitz.

Let's just keep this one among champions, boys.
    That would be Lennox

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      New question whats the fastest combination of punches youve ever seen?
      Floyd put some crazy combinations on Gatti, Ali vs London, Tyson in one of his early fights, i forgot the name of the guy, the guy tried to exchange with Mike and ended up eating like 7 punches in a couple of seconds, Andrew Selby can throw some hands, also Amir Khan against Devon.

Comment

• Lomachenko comes to mind, also Vicente Saldivar but not all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          He wanted to fight Tyson then retire.

How would it have gone down?
          Jones was knocked cold in that fight. What is wrong with your mind, son? Is it drugs again?

Comment

• I don't think it would open a southpaw up anymore than a right handed fighter to fight squared up.

Comment

Jones was knocked cold in that fight. What is wrong with your mind, son? Is it drugs again?
              real life u mentally ill druggie

Comment

I don't think it would open a southpaw up anymore than a right handed fighter to fight squared up.
                As a lefty I feel more protected from looping rights standing at an angle

Comment

• No, Jones was knocked out in the second Tarver fight. Jones should have done that. The fact that he still fights today is kind of sad.

Comment

• Realistically speaking is Lennox Lewis the greatest of all time?

Better than Larry, Vitali, Ali, (before Ali they were too small)

Vitali he probably would have beat if it was prime for prime possibly

Not sure how he would do vs Holmes would have been close

Comment

• Someone school me on ricardo lopze, I know he had great technique which resulted in good power and KOs. There is not enough out there on him, and he did have no losses?

Comment

Working...
                      X