Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Go on his twitter account and look at how many times white people call him the N word and than tell the "privileged half white rich football player" he's never faced racism.
    So? I been called white devil, got jumped, call cracker seen blacks pick on Asians in the hood target them, say get out C#nks, etc. any article you can have some troll idiot insulting someone, but like you said what does his father abandoning him have to do with anything, well the only person who done him wrong was black his father, he was raised by two loving white people, did a white person beat him up in real life? he never grew up in the ghetto yet he has that annoying ass wannabe hood high pitch voice and tattoos he is nothing but a try hard.

He developed his hatred for white people and victim playing from watching left wing hollywood funded media, where else will he know this stuff? he never experienced real racism as far as I know he only felt odd man out which is normal when you are a biracial kid raised with a white family its not racist. smh dude is a bozo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

That's what this is.

Another privileged sheltered suburbanite CELEBRITY grandstanding for the media.

This guy crapernick i bet never went through racism and is of mixed race....

First thing I thought of. Both are stuck up and ungrateful. They live in mansions and make millions of dollars but they think by making these stands that they're making a difference. They're not doing ****.

You want to make a statement against 'white America's oppression'? Then Give back all the money that was given to you this year and sit out for the rest of the season.

But they don't wanna do that. They wanna double dip. They wanna keep their 'black card' while at the same time send messages from their ipad's in their mansions, collecting their million dollar checks.

They're frauds and I see right through them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        First thing I thought of. Both are stuck up and ungrateful. They live in mansions and make millions of dollars but they think by making these stands that they're making a difference. They're not doing ****.

You want to make a statement against 'white America's oppression'? Then Give back all the money that was given to you this year and sit out for the rest of the season.

But they don't wanna do that. They wanna double dip. They wanna keep their 'black card' while at the same time send messages from their ipad's in their mansions, collecting their million dollar checks.

Its called Pandering trying to be down. Probably said hey I got black blood I want to be hood too! I want to be part of the struggle, smh

This guy wants blacks to watch his movies so he panders you pander to blacks by sympathizing with them even wehn they are wrong, that is called horrible parenting, the worst parents are the ones who try to be a kids friend and hip and cool.

Discipline and tough love takes time and effort, its why the black community is in shambles too many liberal elites pandering and pacifying them by kissing up and telling them they are the victim.

I call this female tactics. if you observed how females interact with each other they kiss ass, and when a female is told something she doesnt like she will disown that girl. Its how it works in the black community, if someone who is black tries to tell you the honest truth about yourself and not say its not your fault its the society that made you do it, they call you are a sell out tom.

If you tell a girl you ****ed up she will hate you, what do girls do when they do something wrong they look for sympathy and they usually get it from their girlfriends or white knights, but men are treated different men are told to suck it up dont cry dont blame its your fault, thats what is missing is responsibility and accountability in the community its one giant blame game and you never solve anything bringing up the past over and over, stop dwelling on days when you were never alive.
        im telling you feminism destroyed the black community because a lot of black males act like women they are emotional and catty and whine a lot. they deflect and refuse to acknowledge they will not answer you but answer back with a question saying what about you? smh

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          So? I been called white devil, got jumped, call cracker seen blacks pick on Asians in the hood target them, say get out C#nks, etc. any article you can have some troll idiot insulting someone, but like you said what does his father abandoning him have to do with anything, well the only person who done him wrong was black his father, he was raised by two loving white people, did a white person beat him up in real life? he never grew up in the ghetto yet he has that annoying ass wannabe hood high pitch voice and tattoos he is nothing but a try hard.

He developed his hatred for white people and victim playing from watching left wing hollywood funded media, where else will he know this stuff? he never experienced real racism as far as I know he only felt odd man out which is normal when you are a biracial kid raised with a white family its not racist. smh dude is a bozo.
          Wait, I'm confused, are you Chinese or white or both? Or Chinese but wish you were white?

Anyway, kaep didn't say he hated white people, he said he doesn't support a Flag that represents oppression to black people.

The fact that you get mad at this is your own problem, not his, and has nothing to do with his dad.

For you to tell him he never experienced racism Would be like me telling you the same thing. It's fcking ******ed.

Comment

I doubt Colin ever had to go through this type of racism and beating, this is okay, no outcry but if it were a white beating on a black man crying saying im sorry i need help not fighting back they would say disgusting, but instead this video on worldstar had comments like hahaahh thats what that cracka got! stupid cracka! hahaah

Comment

America should have him hung for treason

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

That's what this is.

Another privileged sheltered suburbanite CELEBRITY grandstanding for the media.

This guy crapernick i bet never went through racism and is of mixed race....

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

Its called Pandering trying to be down. Probably said hey I got black blood I want to be hood too! I want to be part of the struggle, smh

This guy wants blacks to watch his movies so he panders you pander to blacks by sympathizing with them even wehn they are wrong, that is called horrible parenting, the worst parents are the ones who try to be a kids friend and hip and cool.

Discipline and tough love takes time and effort, its why the black community is in shambles too many liberal elites pandering and pacifying them by kissing up and telling them they are the victim.

I call this female tactics. if you observed how females interact with each other they kiss ass, and when a female is told something she doesnt like she will disown that girl. Its how it works in the black community, if someone who is black tries to tell you the honest truth about yourself and not say its not your fault its the society that made you do it, they call you are a sell out tom.

If you tell a girl you ****ed up she will hate you, what do girls do when they do something wrong they look for sympathy and they usually get it from their girlfriends or white knights, but men are treated different men are told to suck it up dont cry dont blame its your fault, thats what is missing is responsibility and accountability in the community its one giant blame game and you never solve anything bringing up the past over and over, stop dwelling on days when you were never alive.
                im telling you feminism destroyed the black community because a lot of black males act like women they are emotional and catty and whine a lot. they deflect and refuse to acknowledge they will not answer you but answer back with a question saying what about you? smh

"They make a million dollars," he said. "They get 'em a Rolls Royce. They get 'em a nice home. They get 'em a white wife. 'Well, I made it. America's great.' And the rest of [African-Americans] catching hell, and he won't say nothing. But when one man of popularity can let the world know the problem, he might lose a few dollars himself telling the truth. He might lose his life.

"But he's helping millions. But if I kept my mouth shut just because I can make millions, then this ain't doin' nothing. So I just love the freedom and the flesh and blood of my people more so than I do the money."

Muhammad Ali

Comment

You know this how? Are you Colin?

Wtf? That's just stupid. High pitched voice and tattoos so he's trying to be ghetto?

Comment

stop talking out of your ass. Where is his hatred for white people? You sound like an idiot

Comment

Its weird, Colin Kaepernick is an example of brainwashing from media propaganda.

The ironic thing is the only person who did him wrong was a Black man, his biological father who impregnated and abandoned his white teen mom and forcing her to give him up for adoption. So why pay homage to his black side.

Halle Berry is another example raised by a white mother, so is Alicia Keyes raised by a white mother, her Jamaican father left them when she was just a baby two year old, but both play this Afrocentric stuff up.

Alicia keys black father abandoned her and her mom, yet she is all pro black shouldn't she be pro white? since her black side didnt want anything to do with her? why deny your white side who raised you, and play up the Whites are oppressing blacks.

Why would she even bother smh, she was close to her paternal grandma yet this bozo of a father never even bothered seeing his child? wtf kinda chit is that. She is stupid this man doesn't care about her just wants a relationship now cause she is famous.

Andre Ward is another raised by a white single father, and white family and his mom only came back into his life later when his father died. yet he plays up his black side.

Andre Ward is the spitting image of his white Irish American father, yet he only acknowledge his black side this was the man who raised him smh, to deny your white blood is to deny God and science.

Its common to deny your white side, and in many of these biracial cases the whites side is the good side, never did them wrong, same with Obama his black father abandon his mom and he was raised by white grandparents in Hawaii.

Yet he pushes the racial envelope.

If white people were so bad who raised you guys? are those white devils too smh.

In the majority of these bi racial cases, its them trying to be down, Very seldom did their white side ever screw them over yet they push this anti white stuff maybe they think it will make them look more black are they are pandering and trying to fit in?

Its also funny how blacks get mad when a black mixed celeb says they are not black that they are biracial they get pissed off why? get lost dumb asses, they are biracial no need to get butt hurt why would they need to lie and be biased toward the black side? Let them speak the truth on their blood line and acknowledge both sides, or would they rather them make up lies and hate on whites event though all the whites in their life were good and took care of them, while the black side abandon them.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Yes, Kaepernick's father abandoned him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick

Why is he angry at white people? They were good to him, his birth father was not.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      DeAngelo Williams fined for eye black supporting breast cancer awareness. William Gay fined for wearing purple cleats supporting domestic violence. Colin Kaepernick disrespecting our service men and women and the rest of the country? Pretty much nothing.
                      throw mouthpiece at referee - suspended.

throw mouthpiece at fan - its ok doe. game 7 doe.

There's a blatant double standard when it comes to certain "people."

Comment

Working...
                      X