Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya is Firm: Canelo Will Out-Sell Both Pacquiao Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am telling you morons
    GGG is not good
    Martinez, Cotto, Can-yellow, Chavez baby,
    Saunders, Eubank baby, Jacobs, late Quilin
    Didn’t want him for half a price
    Only the delusional Oakland Pearl
    Manifested some intentions
    GGG is a bums-beater bum
    Does not smell good
    There is a stunk of fear around him
    I don’t know the origin
    But I don’t like it

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      I refuse to believe that the Mexican fan base is as gullible as Oscar thinks they are. This fight shouldn't sell any more than 250k ppv
      You would have to be a complete nobody to sell less than 250k. I'm sure Canelo could sell that many PPVs with a charity event

Comment

coming from a boricua....verdejo is another juanma

Comment

Don't care about that but know if i was in Dallas or close to the area i would be there.

Comment

Originally posted by speakthetruth View Post
            Go figure the multitude influx of Mex's coming to see Canelo red fight in Dallas. Every box car semi truck and tunnel will be full of illegals trying to come into the USA. Why not have Canelo fight in Mexico so 40,000 can leave the US to go south to see Canelo the Irish Mex fight? Mex's multiply quickly and the crime rates soar with this Mex invasion. of decent folks. Fight in mexico City if they have a bull ring with electricity and running waTER and wooden chairs. Liam isn't much anyway.
            Why not take the fight to the UK. Smith has a fan base there and some of you can go back where you came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Why not take the fight to the UK. Smith has a fan base there and some of you can go back where you came from.
              Canelo will never travel to the UK or Russia. No fans will follow Canelo there. There might be 9 Mex's with a legal passport anyway. Canelo can draw 40,000 to Dallas but the 6000 that might follow Liam will out spend the 40,000 Mex's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
                Please bro.... I'm Puertorican too but you sound really stupid with this post. Verdejo is a bum, every body knows it. Flanagan would have kicked his ass. Too bad he felt of his bike. Pedraza will now face Flanagan, win, and be the next Puertorican star (as he should have been years ago).
                you Puerto Rican??? You dont even know where is San Juan, ur comment is inrevelant. NEXT...

BTW why is Verdejo a bum??? Canelo fought 40 bums in his career, how about that??
                Last edited by PrBoxing88; 08-26-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Will not outsell Pac v. Margarito, and the PPV numbers will be laughable compared.

Comment

We have to give this coward a lesson ! don't buy this payper view and don't go see his fight no more running Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      WOW!!!! Your reaching??? Need me to go to Wal-mart and pick you up a few more bags of salt???

But you are WRONG on "Khan vs. Cotto would do more than a million and a half buys" Oscar never said that...And WHY WOULD he???
                      That was clearly a type on my part. He said Khan vs. Canelo would do more than Canelo vs. Cotto. You know that was a typo because Khan never fought Cotto smh

Comment

Working...
                      X