No announcement yet.

is Felix Verdejo todays best prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    I think I could beat Spence myself. Not too impressed. I sized him up in person, I'm faster, bigger, stronger. Remember Im 170, power of a HW with the speed of lightweight.
    Remember professional boxers seldom have a problem kicking the crap out of loudmouth wannabes

Comment

I like the kid but it's too early to tell, you never know if he will take a knee and follow the coward path of Kneeguel Chocho. Time will tell.
      Guess we can't judge any prospects yet. Mexican prospects might end up quitting on their stools like the rest....... Black prospects might end up being clinchers and runners....

Comment

Idk if the poster Golovkin is a complete tool or the greatest fake-personality account around, but he's really grown on me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          Idk if the poster Golovkin is a complete tool or the greatest fake-personality account around, but he's really grown on me lol.
          I use to rock with Gully till he said Victor Orti reminds him of himself. Lmfao

Comment

I think I could beat Spence myself. Not too impressed. I sized him up in person, I'm faster, bigger, stronger. Remember Im 170, power of a HW with the speed of lightweight.
            You need medication!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              I use to rock with Gully till he said Victor Orti reminds him of himself. Lmfao
              Well both are loudmouth idiots

Comment

Not the best but one of the best for sure.

Verdejo, Spence and Joshua = The Future.

Comment

Actually he was choose as the best prospect by the experts, i my self think he is one of the best if not the best right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X