No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Board With Testing For Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcatsickx View Post
    I dont see the point of marquez vs pacquiao 5 if pacquiao wins then there will be number 6 so it should be left at 4 fights.
    are you stupid??

the scores 2-1-1 pacquiao

best of 7 son

Comment

arum is a fcukin scum bag ,his cash cow got knocked the fcuk out cold,he doesnt want to accuse marquez of taking ped's in fear of a legal lawsuit,but he suspects him of taking them,and now wants to enforce random drug testing if they have a 5th fight,had pacquiao won you will not be reading this bullshyat.

Comment

Arum didn't say anything in this article that he hasn't been saying for awhile now..... The title is misleading

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Who's complaining?
          Watch the next 10 pages, I'm not new here...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            Watch the next 10 pages, I'm not new here...
            Oh will complain.

Fair enough, they probably will

It is quite funny though considering what has happened regarding drug testing over the past few years.

Comment

**** i was hoping pac would get back on the roids

Comment

So finally we're going to get pac tested. Script reversal.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  arum is a fcukin scum bag ,his cash cow got knocked the fcuk out cold,he doesnt want to accuse marquez of taking ped's in fear of a legal lawsuit,but he suspects him of taking them,and now wants to enforce random drug testing if they have a 5th fight,had pacquiao won you will not be reading this bullshyat.
                  I agree, this craps been going on for years now, Mosley,varges,Salido caught, and now Arum want the strick drug testing, Even Floyd accused Pac of PEDS which I doubt he was doing, but now a days you dont know whos fighting fair, and out for the money.Money is the root of of all evil.
                  Last edited by Toltec77; 12-13-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I, for one, think testing should most definitely be done; however, I also think it's very hypocritical of all the Pacquiao fans complaining about Marquez! Is Marquez on PEDs? I genuinely think he's been on them since the third fight. But I'm also 100% convinced that Pacquiao has been on them for years now (or atleast was)!!!

Comment

so marquez knocks arum only big fighter out and now hes crying for testing floyd must be laughing somewhere i hope marquez knocks pac out again if they fight

Comment

Working...
                      X