No announcement yet.

Illegal immigrant sues rescuers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Illegal immigrant sues rescuers

where are all the legal beagles, how is this "negligence"?

also...@ foxnews host calling him out for being an illegal at the end of the vid

I have a feeling Obama is gonna be cumming in his pants to support this guy. I can hear it now..

"If I owned an illegal alien, he would look like Roy Ortiz"!!!

Comment

First point...

The title is misleading because he isn't suing the actual people that rescued him but the city of Boulder.

Second, the way it works is some sleaze ball lawyer approaches Mr Ortiz and says you have a claim let's sue the city. I'm 99.999% sure that dude didn't even know he had a possible case.

Third, that stupid ****bag asking whether or not he is legal has no bearing on the case if it was to be lagit. If someone from Sweden came on visitation and something happened to them where the city of Boulder was negligent lets say, they couldn't sue because they aren't an American citizen?

Foxnews is not a real news channel.

Comment

$500,000 for bad dreams? Should've let him drown.

Comment

so let me get this straight

this guy is suing the people that put their lives on the line to save him

unbelievable, immigrant or not he's a straight up piece of ****

el es un descarado
          Last edited by -jose-; 03-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            First point...

The title is misleading because he isn't suing the actual people that rescued him but the city of Boulder.

Second, the way it works is some sleaze ball lawyer approaches Mr Ortiz and says you have a claim let's sue the city. I'm 99.999% sure that dude didn't even know he had a possible case.

Third, that stupid ****bag asking whether or not he is legal has no bearing on the case if it was to be lagit. If someone from Sweden came on visitation and something happened to them where the city of Boulder was negligent lets say, they couldn't sue because they aren't an American citizen?

If I am not mistaken, According to a lawyer in Jacksonville FL. A lawyer can not contact you to take your case. You have to contact the lawyer. (That was what the lawyer said in a commercial)

Also if a Sweden came as a tourist, the person would have the proper documentation showing that he or she is legally in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              If I am not mistaken, According to a lawyer in Jacksonville FL. A lawyer can not contact you to take your case. You have to contact the lawyer. (That was what the lawyer said in a commercial)

Also if a Sweden came as a tourist, the person would have the proper documentation showing that he or she is legally in the US.
              I'm sure lawyers see situations like this and contact people. I have never heard of a law against this, not that I'm aware of.

So if the man is illegal, does that mean he has no rights? Just asking a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                First point...

heres the thing though, he didnt come here legally for a visit. he snuck his way in the US.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    heres the thing though, he didnt come here legally for a visit. he snuck his way in the US.
                    Well we don't know how he got her but that's not whats in question. If he is indeed undocumented, does that mean he has no rights?

For the record, the law suite IMO is stupid and I'm not defending him. I just hate the way Fauxnews brings stupid **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X