No announcement yet.

Pimp Sues Nike For $100 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Pimp Sues Nike For $100 Million

A 26-year-old pimp convicted and sentenced to 100 years in the brutal beating of a prostitute and another man is now suing Nike, claiming the shoe company is partially responsible since the Jordans he used to stomp the victims did not come with a warning label, The Oregonian reports.

From NBC:

[Sirgiorgio Sanford] Clardy wrote a three-page complaint against Nike from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution where he is incarcerated, reported The Oregonian. In the claim he said Nike “failed to warn of risk or to provide an adequate warning or instruction,” by not cautioning that their shoes are “potentially dangerous.”

In June, Clardy repeatedly stomped on the head of a man with his Nike Air Jordan shoes for refusing to pay his prostitute, who Clardy also injured, USA Today reports. The man — who required stitches and plastic surgery on his nose — was then robbed of all his money, according to The Oregonian.

After a two-week trial in which Clardy threatened people and often shouted expletives at the judge, he was declared a dangerous offender unlikely of being rehabilitated, The Oregonian reported.

This latest conviction is another addition to Clardy's extensive rap sheet of felonies and misdemeanors, according to Multnomah County Sherriff's Office.

Nike has not yet been served with the lawsuit, and a company spokeswoman had no comment, according to NBC.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/pimp-...#ixzz2qA1htIv0

Well he gots a point Jordan doesnt come with a warning label

Hopefully everything goes well for him

Comment

I think he may get off. He is a fool though

Comment

This is a slam dunk case. Easy victory in court.

Comment

100 yrs for beating a John who didn't pay he would've gotten less if he killed them

Comment

What's he going to do with the money, if he's successful, when he's spending 100 years inside?

I think a psychiatric assessment is more important here.

Comment

They should have a warning tho, for looking ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by osamus View Post

A 26-year-old pimp convicted and sentenced to 100 years in the brutal beating of a prostitute and another man is now suing Nike, claiming the shoe company is partially responsible since the Jordans he used to stomp the victims did not come with a warning label, The Oregonian reports.

From NBC:

[Sirgiorgio Sanford] Clardy wrote a three-page complaint against Nike from the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution where he is incarcerated, reported The Oregonian. In the claim he said Nike “failed to warn of risk or to provide an adequate warning or instruction,” by not cautioning that their shoes are “potentially dangerous.”

In June, Clardy repeatedly stomped on the head of a man with his Nike Air Jordan shoes for refusing to pay his prostitute, who Clardy also injured, USA Today reports. The man — who required stitches and plastic surgery on his nose — was then robbed of all his money, according to The Oregonian.

After a two-week trial in which Clardy threatened people and often shouted expletives at the judge, he was declared a dangerous offender unlikely of being rehabilitated, The Oregonian reported.

This latest conviction is another addition to Clardy's extensive rap sheet of felonies and misdemeanors, according to Multnomah County Sherriff's Office.

Nike has not yet been served with the lawsuit, and a company spokeswoman had no comment, according to NBC.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/pimp-...#ixzz2qA1htIv0
                "Warning using shoe to stomp people may cause damage" Seems legit.

Comment

Ironically I knew this man when I hung around downtown Portland a few years back. His pimp name was 4Leaf. No joke. I was hanging out with poor "punks" I was going through my juvenile liberal stage at that point in my life.

Comment

26??? wtf MORE LIKE 56

Comment

Working...
                    X