No announcement yet.

Which fights to watch tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fights to watch tonight

I duno about you guys but I'm torn between the two networks on which fights to watch tonight and to make it worse I dont have DVR. I definitely want to see Gary Russell Jr. fight along with Keith Thurman's fight and Bernard Hopkins vs Tavoris Cloud. If i could watch all the bouts i would and hopefully the ones I want to see won't overlap.

Which fights are you guys watching tonight?

Make sure you watch the Fox Sports card with Omar Figueroa. One of my favorite up and coming prospects. Very tough, exciting action fighter.

And he's possibly going to face the Abril/Bogere winner on May 4th.

Comment

Russell Jr vs. Gusev isn't a good matchup because Gusev isn't very good.

Cloud-Hopkins and Thurman-Zaveck are NEXT Saturday, not tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Russell Jr vs. Gusev isn't a good matchup because Gusev isn't very good.

Cloud-Hopkins and Thurman-Zaveck are NEXT Saturday, not tonight.
        Damn my coach told me they were tonight. Yea i figured Russell Jr wasn't taking a tough fight unfortunately I still enjoy watching him fight plus he's kinda hometown dude

Comment

I m going to watch Abril Vs Bogere everything else will be secundary..

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
            I m going to watch Abril Vs Bogere everything else will be secundary..
            I was wondering about this fight I think I've seen each of them fight once so I was't sure about watching it but now I know that Hopkins - Cloud is next weekend I'll be catching this one

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
              I was wondering about this fight I think I've seen each of them fight once so I was't sure about watching it but now I know that Hopkins - Cloud is next weekend I'll be catching this one
              Ooo..I see..

Comment

Ill be watching Mayweather vs Guerrero and probably dvr Pacquiao Marquez 7

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Make sure you watch the Fox Sports card with Omar Figueroa. One of my favorite up and coming prospects. Very tough, exciting action fighter.

And he's possibly going to face the Abril/Bogere winner on May 4th.
                  Wow... thank you. I didnt know this.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                    I duno about you guys but I'm torn between the two networks on which fights to watch tonight and to make it worse I dont have DVR. I definitely want to see Gary Russell Jr. fight along with Keith Thurman's fight and Bernard Hopkins vs Tavoris Cloud. If i could watch all the bouts i would and hopefully the ones I want to see won't overlap.

Which fights are you guys watching tonight?
                    Yo TS wtf are you smoking bruh?!

Tonight is Abril vs Bogere with Russell Jr vs Gusev on the same network. The Hopkins fight is not till next weekend fool!

PS ****!! Luis Arias is fighting on the same card but it won't be televised...

Comment

Working...
                    X