No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Would 100% Consider Fighting Peterson Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    So you got it wrong about it being an anabolic steroid.

And you think it is ok to cheat if it is only a little bit.
    Do u know wot TRT is ??

Comment

F*** PEDerson, he doesn't deserve a payday for fighting Khan again.

Comment

Originally posted by booshay View Post
        Do u know wot TRT is ??
        Do you know Peterson signed a form claiming he was taking no prescribed drugs.

Funny how he got his tests levels just bellow 4:1

Comment

Originally posted by booshay View Post
          alex ariza himself said that the test pellets peterson was taking wouldnt have any enhancement on perfomance as to perfomance ..
          testorone pellets is testosterone replacemnet therapy
          YOU FOOL
          WITH out THE INJECTABLE FORM YOU WOULD NOT GET ANY SIGNIFICANT EXTRA PERFORMANCE ..
          even if u were to inject u would need to take a minimun of 500mg a week
          with is not possible unless injected
          YOU DAMN FOOL
          So having test levels almost 4 times the average person through synthetic use doesn't have "any significant" effect on a professional athlete? GTFOH dude.

Comment

Khan is blowing this waaaayyy outta proportion... Peterson wasn't above legal limits & it wasn't being taken to enhance performance. He shouldn't be banned. Khan will take any excuse given to find solace in.

Comment

Originally posted by East View Post
              Khan is blowing this waaaayyy outta proportion... Peterson wasn't above legal limits & it wasn't being taken to enhance performance. He shouldn't be banned. Khan will take any excuse given to find solace in.
              Taking synthetic testosterone is prohibited, it is on the banned list.

He never declared that he was prescribed this by his doctor and signed a form claimed he was not taking any prescribed medication.

And he was taking enough of it for his levels to be 3 and a half times of an average man.

Peterson cheated end of.

Comment

The problem with Team Khan is that they cry Wolf too much. I know Peterson got caught out on the test but when Team Khan spin so much garbage it is difficult to get a real handle on just how serious and just how much of an advantage Peterson would have got by using synthetic testosterone. Team Khan will milk everything for what it is worth so their word is not credible. If it was Andre Ward talking about a fighter he was fighting getting caught and the advantage he would have gained I would believe him. He is honest but after the post Peterson fight antics and stunts pulled by Golden Boy and Team Khan they really have bankrupted thir credibility when it comes to telling the truth. One thing is for certain is they will stretch the truth as far as they can take it and beyond.

Comment

******ed 1st post

If I test positive for synthetic test at work I get fired on the spot why should Peterson get a pay day for cheating?

There is a special name for testosterone deficiency......it's called getting old...happens to all of us. If Peterson's body isn't producing enough test and by that I mean on a 1:1 ratio then that's his body's way of telling him it's time to call it a day. I'm sorry but it's as simple as that.

Comment

What I've learned from boxingscene.com If you lose a fight due to crooked reffing, judge interference, and you opponent using PEDs - DON'T COMPLAIN. take it like a man. Right...

Comment

Why are people trying so hard to defend Peterson? Imagine if it was Khan who tested positive?

Comment

Working...
                      X