Breaking news: Guerrero to have arthroscopic surgery on shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Are you guys serious?!!

It's just his shoulder. You hardly even use it. You mostly use your fists.
    Yea exactly, just like leg injuries.. who cares about them. The only thing used in boxing is your fist

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      How long did it take for Jeff Lacy to return to the ring after his rotator cuff tear?
      Take the bet homie. I know my Medicine, you can GOOGLE Dr. Medved. Im Google certified Dr. with 20+ years doctorate from established University.

Do you want to take the bet? 100m he comes back within 6 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Shut up puto
        lol for someone this reply was great

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Since you people seem to think that im not a Dr. or that my diploma was printed on a McDonalds job application, lets make some bets.

I bet that Quiterrero will be in the ring within 6 months of today's date. Im willing to bet up to 100m epoints.

Dr. Medved M.D. from New York University School Of Medicine

Come at me bro! Make those bets.

Dr. Medved
          boxingscene.......where prepubescent teens who jack off with billions of open tabs fake like the nations best docter in all of america.......

it's called jack off to one tab & chat **** on the boxingscene tab. & then go back to jacking on the other tab........i guess nerds on here count that as a degree of how fast your a** hole can wiggle.........

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I'm sure this officially kills any hope of a rescheduling a Maidana fight
            he's ****ed.

it sucks because he looked decent in the kastidis fight........

Comment

Are you guys serious?!!

It's just his shoulder. You hardly even use it. You mostly use your fists.

lol, yes you do. When you properly rotate, that shoulder rotates slightly.

I partially tore my rotor cuff, not even bad enough to need surgery. It has healed completely, still needs to regain strength and my punch is all screwed up now. It doesn't feel the same.

Him being the kinda boxer he is. It's gonna ruin him if his punch doesn't feel the same. He is like a poor man's Nonito. Without the shoulder rotation, he is done.

Comment

If you say so, Dr. Medved.
                LOL

Comment

Hopefully this doesn't kill his momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    lol, yes you do. When you properly rotate, that shoulder rotates slightly.

I partially tore my rotor cuff, not even bad enough to need surgery. It has healed completely, still needs to regain strength and my punch is all screwed up now. It doesn't feel the same.

Him being the kinda boxer he is. It's gonna ruin him if his punch doesn't feel the same. He is like a poor man's Nonito. Without the shoulder rotation, he is done.
                    lets just hope that he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Take the bet homie. I know my Medicine, you can GOOGLE Dr. Medved. Im Google certified Dr. with 20+ years doctorate from established University.

Do you want to take the bet? 100m he comes back within 6 months time.
                      it's a stupid bet because some injuries are worse than others. It totally depends on the severity of it. He's injured bro, I know this. I have a homie that lives four blocks from him and is his cousin. He's injured.

Will he come back within 6 months? Depends on the extent of the tear. If it's a partial tear he can be back sooner. I would bet you 15 billion he doesn't fight within 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X