No announcement yet.

Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Yeah, I understand losing Romo, but you don't seriously think losing Lynch hurts my team that much, do you? LOL. He was only playing for one more week.
    Ehh I dont know. Lynch was on point. Its always good to have some solid backs around. Never know when an injury will pop up.

Comment

Exactly. Like I said, Bush catching a 5 yard screen pass for a TD is absolutely NOT out of the question.

Everyone's an expert.
      Hes still coming off an injury to his leg no less vs the Best D in football. Not to mention the Browns ran a train on Brees and that offense. Its possible but its an uphill battle imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Hes still coming off an injury to his leg no less vs the Best D in football. Not to mention the Browns ran a train on Brees and that offense. Its possible but its an uphill battle imo.
        I need him for one week. If he gets 6 or 7 points, I'll be happy.

Comment

• I would like to add Hakeem Nicks to my team. What a stud.

Comment

• Ya'll act like this is my first go 'round. Like Reed got over on me. Look at my team. One of my number 1 concerns was addressed. I needed a TE, I got one. I also got a guy who's capable of making some big plays, who I need to play ONE TIME.

Would it have been nice to keep Lynch on the team? Sure. Will I sleep just as well having Reggie Bush instead of Lynch? Absolutely.

Comment

I need him for one week. If he gets 6 or 7 points, I'll be happy.
              Yeah I hear you.

I can trade you Lawfirm.

Hes scored a TD in every game since week 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Yeah I hear you.

I can trade you Lawfirm.

Hes scored a TD in every game since week 3.
                I was about to come to you for a trade. But I needed a TE, and Reed offered a 2 for 1 deal. I knew you weren't going to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  I'm thinking about it.
                  Holla at me, Chunk.

Comment

• Wow, get the steelers d's balls out of your mouths.

Reggie is someone the must be accounted for, he either makes plays or opens the field up for someone else: FACT. Remember we blew threw the entire league last year, including the best defenses.

Comment

Ya'll act like this is my first go 'round. Like Reed got over on me. Look at my team. One of my number 1 concerns was addressed. I needed a TE, I got one. I also got a guy who's capable of making some big plays, who I need to play ONE TIME.

Would it have been nice to keep Lynch on the team? Sure. Will I sleep just as well having Reggie Bush instead of Lynch? Absolutely.
                      You got over on reed trust me. Reggie will come back strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X