Collapse
No announcement yet.

About time Andy Ruiz Jr stepped up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you underestimate just how much a big man like that can eat.

i can eat several times what my friends can eat. several times. i am not exaggerating. people just don't understand that.

you probably don't even believe me.

Comment

He'll never have that world championship belt around his waist.

It won't fit.

Comment

i'll venture that ruiz not only eats a ton, but he sits around and eats processed garbage. probably a drinker, too.

alcoholic drinks are stored as fat very easily, and has lots of calories. a gram of alcohol has 7 calories, IIRC. that's just eh booze, mind you, and not the sugar that you see in most drinks. a gram of sugar / carbs has four calories. same with a gram of protein.

you don't get like that, or stay like that, without being total slob. especially when you are a pro athlete, the amount of food that guy eats would be freaking staggering.

i'm guessing that andy literally eats fast food, and that he's a regular drinker. he probably drinks 10 beers on a big night.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'll venture that ruiz not only eats a ton, but he sits around and eats processed garbage. probably a drinker, too.

alcoholic drinks are stored as fat very easily, and has lots of calories. a gram of alcohol has 7 calories, IIRC. that's just eh booze, mind you, and not the sugar that you see in most drinks. a gram of sugar / carbs has four calories. same with a gram of protein.

you don't get like that, or stay like that, without being total slob. especially when you are a pro athlete, the amount of food that guy eats would be freaking staggering.

i'm guessing that andy literally eats fast food, and that he's a regular drinker. he probably drinks 10 beers on a big night.
          Yeah you'd know, yer fat bastard.

Comment

he should at least get some fake pec implants like morrison

Comment

Somebody needs to take over for Butterbean.

Comment

As talented as Ruiz is the fact that he came in at 270 in his last fight is a very troubling sign. I think the reason he isn't being stepped up is because he probably doesn't have the conditioning to last deep into a fight against these top fighters that will actually take him there.

He needs to lose a lot of weight. At least come in at around 240.

Comment

why should he step up? so that he can be destroyed? no thanks. we saw what happened to fatazz arreola when he stepped up. lost 4 times and was even outpointed by adamek who is a terrible heavyweight. hopefully ruiz doesn't get the same hype that arreolla got while knocking over tomato can after tomato can.

Comment

Working...
                  X