Success has to be taught just like maths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Makes sense.

I think though that's asians dealing with a new culture more than anything.

They do that ***** all the time in Asia, a bunch of bad golfers hanging out and drinking Johnnie Walker blue or some xo cognac prestigy booze.

yeah well that's in asia. especially the japs.

Comment

Tua, whatever happened to that show K-Town? it was supposed to be the new jersey shore for Asians, it still has yet to find a network since Summer 2010..... no network wants it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Tua, whatever happened to that show K-Town? it was supposed to be the new jersey shore for Asians, it still has yet to find a network since Summer 2010..... no network wants it..
        no idea.

i can't stand young asian people.

everytime i see an asian guy in their teens or 20's , it takes all my will power to not smash their face in.

Comment

Makes sense.

I think though that's asians dealing with a new culture more than anything.

They do that ***** all the time in Asia, a bunch of bad golfers hanging out and drinking Johnnie Walker blue or some xo cognac prestigy booze.
          I was talking more about second generation rather than Immigrants bro.

But either way, Tiger Parenting ruins kids social development.

Spending your whole childhood and adolescence with your nose in a book to become something your parents have chosen for you....
          Your life is now basically ruled by your parents from cradle to the grave.
          Thats not how you make a good life.

This is why the suicide rate is so high among Asian Americans.

Look at the Korean School system.
          That ****ing **** is inhumane, kids jumping of the roof cus they haven't slept for days due to the pressure of studying.

If you look up the symptoms of narcissistic parenting, the model of east Asian parenting fits it to a tee

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            I was talking more about second generation rather than Immigrants bro.

But either way, Tiger Parenting ruins kids social development.

Spending your whole childhood and adolescence with your nose in a book to become something your parents have chosen for you....
            Your life is now basically ruled by your parents from cradle to the grave.
            Thats not how you make a good life.

This is why the suicide rate is so high among Asian Americans.

Look at the Korean School system.
            That ****ing **** is inhumane, kids jumping of the roof cus they haven't slept for days due to the pressure of studying.

If you look up the symptoms of narcissistic parenting, the model of east Asian parenting fits it to a tee

I agree with that. You are aware I lived in Korea for three plus years.
            Those kids went to school from 7 am to 10 pm at night. Regular school, than institute after school until late.
            They finally get to have fun in college (it's like our hs) and get laid and drunk and all the fun social stuff.

Yeah, the parenting can be harsh on kids.

They do well despite or because of all this even if they aren't top dog.
            Last edited by jreckoning; 01-02-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              no idea.

i can't stand young asian people.

everytime i see an asian guy in their teens or 20's , it takes all my will power to not smash their face in.

I find myself wanting to punch a lot of guys in their teens or 20's regardless of ethnicity.

LOL.

Comment

I find myself wanting to punch a lot of guys in their teens or 20's regardless of ethnicity.

LOL.
                true......

but i think your 6'4 270 lb. polish ass would kill a little asian kid with one punch , andrew.

Comment

I agree with that. You are aware I lived in Korea for three plus years.
                  Those kids went to school from 7 to 10 pm at night. Regular school, than institute after school until late.
                  They finally get to have fun in college (it's like our hs) and get laid and drunk and all the fun social stuff.

Yeah, the parenting can be harsh on kids.

They do well despite or because of all this even if they aren't top dog.
                  You have seen it then you must agree 7 am to 10 pm is not humane.

I understand that is part of the sink or swim mentality.
                  Either you sink under the pressure and become a broken shell or you learn how to swim to the shore.
                  Many are stuck in between.

Tell me more about your life in Korea.
                  What did you do there?
                  Dumb question but are you Korean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                    You have seen it then you must agree 7 am to 10 pm is not humane.

I understand that is part of the sink or swim mentality.
                    Either you sink under the pressure and become a broken shell or you learn how to swim to the shore.
                    Many are stuck in between.

Tell me more about your life in Korea.
                    What did you do there?
                    Dumb question but are you Korean?

I taught at a university there. Cake job. Married a Korean girl- divorced her here, the whole nine.
                    By the time they get to college they could care less about studying a lot of things.

I am not Korean, I'd be abnormally tall for a Korean.

Where I lived there were approximately 1million people and 70 foreigners either teachers or guys working for LG, Hyundai, Samsung.

Since I am tall and white, and because they are nosy, they knew everything I did.

One night they asked me what I did, and I said I stayed home. Then they proceeded to tell me my light went on at 10 pm then later at 4am they saw me coming in.

Another time, I ditched class to meet a girl in the next town and of course someone told the assistant dean of the department thatthey saw me there with a black girl *(she was sri lankan not black, lol)

I stuck out, BELIEVE DAT.

Comment

I taught at a university there. Cake job. Married a Korean girl- divorced her here, the whole nine.
                      By the time they get to college they could care less about studying a lot of things.

I am not Korean, I'd be abnormally tall for a Korean.

Where I lived there were approximately 1million people and 70 foreigners either teachers or guys working for LG, Hyundai, Samsung.

Since I am tall and white, and because they are nosy, they knew everything I did.

One night they asked me what I did, and I said I stayed home. Then they proceeded to tell me my light went on at 10 pm then later at 4am they saw me coming in.

Another time, I ditched class to meet a girl in the next town and of course someone told the assistant dean of the department thatthey saw me there with a black girl *(she was sri lankan not black, lol)

I stuck out, BELIEVE DAT.
                      HAHA thats wild brother!

Is it true that Korean women are Psychos? Or atleast wee bit crazy? :P

Comment

Working...
                      X