Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva talked about Roy jones, Then Pulled a Roy jones and got KTFO in 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva talked about Roy jones, Then Pulled a Roy jones and got KTFO in 2

Does anyone else see the irony of all the anderson-roy jones talk, and roy being at the fight last night...

Then Anderson dropping his hands ala Roy Jones, then getting tagged and knocked out ala roy jones...

I found that to be very ironic and funny.....

the fight will still happen

Comment

Jones wasn't clownin like an absolute ****** when he got KOd though.

This was classic Nate Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
        the fight will still happen
        Oh yeah,, No doubt,, Even more so now that anderson has bee stopped...

Roy will be thinking i tag that dude with a left hook and be lights out...

It actually makes it easier now that silva is not champ.

And i would still watch it, but i do hope its boxing and not mma

Comment

In all seriousness; How do you guys think a boxing match between current Roy and Silva would go down? I don't know much about Silva but shouldn't an old shot Roy still be good enough to prevail in a sport which his opponent never excelled at?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Jones wasn't clownin like an absolute ****** when he got KOd though.

This was classic Nate Campbell.
            For sure it was,,

but im just saying that its funny about all the roy talk, and then silva gets ko'd in 2, kinda like roy-tarver....

circumstances different but same result

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
              In all seriousness; How do you guys think a boxing match between current Roy and Silva would go down? I don't know much about Silva but shouldn't an old shot Roy still be good enough to prevail in a sport which his opponent never excelled at?
              In theory Roy should be able to dominant silva....

Comment

Good now its an even fight

Comment

As I said in the other thread;

That was hilarious, trying to showboat and then flattened with a half thrown arm punch. It was literally a little slap annd it knocked him out.

Even an awful Roy Jones of 2013 with zero power left would KO that guy.

Comment

I think that a Silva vs Jones jr boxing match would be sponsored by the ufc. UFC really would need to work hard at promoting this fight after what happened last night. Silva Vs Roy Jones does not sound appealing at all. But then again it is tough to guess who will win. They will probably both be showboating the whole fight. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X