No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer Admits: Solis Was Injured By The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Ive gotten hit by a wave and smashed to the rocks.

Ive lost my balance from a moving scooter at 15 miles per hour and rolled downhill through cement and the only thing that stopped me was hitting my head against the wheel of a car.

Ive crashed my bike while going at 20-25 miles per hour.

Everytime Ive ended up with ripped flesh and bloody, but never with a fracture nor any kind of injury that keeps me from walking, lifting my hands, etc.

Odlanier Solis falls and he makes me want to join boxing.
    You need to learn to ride a bike.

Comment

If montiel got up from that ko from donaire solis could have tried and get his fat asss up

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Fritz Sdunek is a self-hating white.

what are the klitschko nuthuggers gonna say now ?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          If montiel got up from that ko from donaire solis could have tried and get his fat asss up
          idiot

Solis did get up in time

ref waved the fight off because he could barely stand up

and Montiel didn't break his knee, so the comparison is just stupid

you're one of the worst posters out there, you should be put in a box and mailed to the amazonian jungle

Comment

Doesn't contradict what most knowledgeable boxing fans already know. Vitali landed a shot that wobbled Solis, Solis fell backwards and his knee gave. He couldn't continue cause of the injury but he got injured from going down from a punch.

Comment

Solis not only tried to get up, he succeeded. He beat the count but the ref saw that he could barely stand and called off the fight.

Comment

Gosh you people are idiots. Solis had his knee gone. There's no way he could have continued. He had a freak injury with his knee which was very obvious and couldn't continue. Klit didn't even land a hard punch. The punch isn't what dropped Solis. Solis wasn't even hurt by the punch. In fact it was Solis who won the first round and landed the only clean shots in the round.

Comment

Klit didn't even land a hard punch. The punch isn't what dropped Solis. Solis wasn't even hurt by the punch. In fact it was Solis who won the first round and landed the only clean shots in the round.
                  Wrong. The punch dropped him. That's why he fell back. Watch the replay. You guy are looking at his left leg sliding forward and claiming that was the injury. That was him losing balance from the shot. The injury occurred as he was falling back and his right leg was caught under his weight. Hence why he was grabbing the right knee, not the left.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
                    idiot - Solis did get up in time - ref waved the fight off because he could barely stand up - and Montiel didn't break his knee, so the comparison is just stupid - you're one of the worst posters out there, you should be put in a box and mailed to the amazonian jungle
                    Why do you even respond to this guy? He says the stupidest **** and he NEVER responds. He is a useless piece of crap that doesn't deserve the cost of postage to be mailed to the amazonian jungle. Just bury the f**ker and call it a day...

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                      Wrong. The punch dropped him. That's why he fell back. Watch the replay. You guy are looking at his left leg sliding forward and claiming that was the injury. That was him losing balance from the shot. The injury occurred as he was falling back and his right leg was caught under his weight. Hence why he was grabbing the right knee, not the left.
                      Agreed 100%. That's exactly what I saw....

Comment

Working...
                      X