No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek vs Kevin McBride Presser Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek vs Kevin McBride Presser Quotes

Kathy Duva. Main Events, CEO: "April 9th is an important fight for both fighters: in Kevin McBride's case this is a great opportunity for him; in Tomasz's case he has a great opportunity ahead of him in Poland where he has an offer to fight one of the Klitschko brothers in September. But Tomasz does not like to be idle."

[Click Here To Read More]

And to think I watched Mike Mollo waste Kevin McBride five years ago on an Adamek undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      And to think I watched Mike Mollo waste Kevin McBride five years ago on an Adamek undercard.
      Just you wait until Adamek proves he is better than a guy who is better than Tyson, then we will hear the tune you will be singing.

Comment

I'm serious that Adamek and Haye need to go back to CW. And fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I'm serious that Adamek and Haye need to go back to CW. And fight each other.

I doubt either are chasing Cruiserweight money.

No one is. Well, some guys are cuz they have to.

Comment

I doubt either are chasing Cruiserweight money.

No one is. Well, some guys are cuz they have to.
            It sucks that there's no money there. But seriously both these guys were more fun to watch and faced better overall opposition there as well. Adamek's comp (at HW) has disappointed since the Arreola fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              It sucks that there's no money there. But seriously both these guys were more fun to watch and faced better overall opposition there as well. Adamek's comp (at HW) has disappointed since the Arreola fight.

I agree with the premise.

Definitely.

I think of cruiser and I think of two of the best fights I've ever seen, Holyfield-Qawi and Toney-Jirov.

It's the perfect weight class because you have to be in pretty good shape and have some power.

But man. The world loves the heavies historically.

Comment

Working...
              X