Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would make Joo use the Iggy function?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would make Joo use the Iggy function?

Just like the title says my Lounge compadre's. Why would you use the Iggy function, and what would a poster have to do to bring you to that place?

The police force got my ignore LOL

I let this new G dog keep me on ignore but left him this time.

Comment

I use it for useless trolls and alts. There are at least 4 people I have on ignore that are the same person under different accounts.

I know there's a lot of people on here that think its fun to argue for 20 pages on the internet and getting some sort of visceral reaction out of it, but I'm not interested in that.

After I set someone straight one time, its really boring to have to go down that same road over and over again. The ignore function is really useful to this end.

Comment

trolls spamming my threads.

I dont post threads often so this is not a problem for me.

Comment

im an advocate of free speech so i dont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
            I use it for useless trolls and alts. There are at least 4 people I have on ignore that are the same person under different accounts.

I know there's a lot of people on here that think its fun to argue for 20 pages on the internet and getting some sort of visceral reaction out of it, but I'm not interested in that.

After I set someone straight one time, its really boring to have to go down that same road over and over again. The ignore function is really useful to this end.
            jack's not talking about me but he's full of bs as usual....

panda 5 starred this losers thread about inception today and wanted to reply only to find out he had me on iggy. panda never beefed with jack...he would enter my threads insulting me and leave soon before he'd get dissed back , for example: "panda is a ******". he ducked me in plenty of threads, made a bet with me on pac-marg and immediately backed out when panda wanted him to confirm (check his bets thread for proof). he's got me on iggy for once asking him why he wants to be mexican when he's actually romanian ...

panda only puts people on iggy that put me on iggy but remove me from iggy to quote me or pm me and immediately put me back on iggy. **** just gets annoying...

Comment

Never used it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                Never used it.
                Yea me neither. I can ignore a mutha****a easier and with less exertion of energy than it takes to push a button. I just wanted to see everybody's different reasons.

Comment

Working...
                X