No announcement yet.

Sebastian Lujan and Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian Lujan and Miguel Cotto

What lookAlikes these two guys are and their fights went exactly the same against Tony. Both of them were winning the first half of the fight only to get destroyed in the second.

Crazy ****

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      What lookAlikes these two guys are and their fights went exactly the same against Tony. Both of them were winning the first half of the fight only to get destroyed in the second.
      Yeah they even fight similar, like when Cotto stares down and has his hands low sorta dangling in the air, the similarites are amazing.

Comment

I tell you it's a conspiracy by the government to take Margarito down!!!... ever wonder why Cotto never smiles? That's right, he's a ****in programmed cyborg!!! Lujan was v 1.0 but he obviously failed in his mission. Cotto was V2.0 but that sucka went down at the hands of Margarito too!! Margarito has no regard for artificial lifeforms!! Margarito the Cyborg Killer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
          I tell you it's a conspiracy by the government to take Margarito down!!!... ever wonder why Cotto never smiles? That's right, he's a ****in programmed cyborg!!! Lujan was v 1.0 but he obviously failed in his mission. Cotto was V2.0 but that sucka went down at the hands of Margarito too!! Margarito has no regard for artificial lifeforms!! Margarito the Cyborg Killer!!!
          LOL holy ****!!! you might be on to something Jaguar

Comment

Theres a Maragrito Look alike that Cotto fought at the beginning of his career I think his name was Arturo Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              Theres a Maragrito Look alike that Cotto fought at the beginning of his career I think his name was Arturo Rodriguez
              Bull****.

The Tijuana Tornado is peerless.

Comment

Cotto 2.0 was out of energy, his duracell was too inefficent.
                The government will try to settle the rematch open air, so they can use solar energy.

Comment

that **** was funny, but if you find pics from their fights, they look so similar especially when Tony batters them it's kind of errie actually.

Comment

Working...
                  X