No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Has Moved Past The Roach Video Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Has Moved Past The Roach Video Controversy

Former champion Brandon Rios is not paying any attention to the past controversy connected to a video where he mocked the health of trainer Freddie Roach.

Back in 2010, in the build to Manny Pacquiao's fight with Antonio Margarito, a video surfaced where Rios, trainer Robert Garcia and Margarito were mocking Roach's physical mannersisms related to his battle with Parkinson's disease.

When Rios' fight with Pacquiao was first announced a few weeks ago, for November 23rd in Macau, Roach reflected on the video and said Pacquiao was going to punish Rios for his past deed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roach got what he deserved

Comment

Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post

he deserved parkinsons and getting mocked for it?

Comment

To be fair, it was a terrific impression.

Comment

what a D*ck.

Comment

Along with all the other people who have Parkinsons disease right?

Comment

Normally, I would have been outraged at someone mocking someone's physical health. But Freddie Roach is an attention whore and a douchebag. And has pretty much gotten away with being a lousy human being bbecause he's sick. So even though I wish Rios had gone another route in mocking him. I found great humor in it considering the circumstances surrounding it.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Normally, I would have been outraged at someone mocking someone's physical health. But Freddie Roach is an attention whore and a douchebag. And has pretty much gotten away with being a lousy human being bbecause he's sick. So even though I wish Rios had gone another route in mocking him. I found great humor in it considering the circumstances surrounding it.

so you would be ok with people laughing at Floyd Sr's health because he's a dickhead too right?

Comment

That was really bad to make fun of roach, but the face rios made was kind of funny.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    What exactly is so bad about Roach? You'd have to be an ENORMOUS, mind-boggling douchebag to deserve being mocked for having Parkinson's.

Comment

Working...
                    X