Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: "I had seen Floyd yesterday and he told me he’s finished."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol....i think he finally admitted to himself he's scared......

Comment

Who cares if he takes off 2 years.
      At least pac is still active.

Comment

yall cry complain ***** more than females. never seen grown men(well i would think yall grown) worry about another grown mans personal life and career. if he fights again he fights if he dont he dont end of story no big deal. boxing lives on. enjoy him for what he did not for what the future holds. if you dont like him then you shouldnt care anyway. to me it sound like the floyd haters love floyd more than his fans. because they flock to every thread good or bad about floyd. and they call floyd a female or woman or gay. but they the ones acting like fat hating old *****ing in a hair salon.

like i said if he fights great if he dont oh well whatever. i appreciate floyd for what hes done not what hes going to do in future because noone knows.

Comment

Plenty of good fighters out there to watch besides him and Pac for that matter.

The sport will keep moving on as younger talent develops.

Comment

I kinda think this was obvious the whole time. He hasn't had the confidence to step it up in a long ass time. He should just retire so the sport can move on. Fans need closure because they're holding on to a Paq vs Floyd fight like it's the only good fight out there.

There's so many more fighters and more fights to watch out for besides Manny and Floyd. Floyd needs to let boxing know he's done now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Plenty of good fighters out there to watch besides him and Pac for that matter.

The sport will keep moving on as younger talent develops.
              You mean like Bradley and Alexander LOL!

Comment

As a truly unbiased fan, boxing does not need Mayweather.

He can retire and we will (or should at least) move on with our lives and watch the new talent come up.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  As a truly unbiased fan, boxing does not need Mayweather.

He can retire and we will (or should at least) move on with our lives and watch the new talent come up.
                  as real fans boxing dont need any particular fighter. big stars come and go jsut like in any entertainment business. if floyd dont want to fight then thats his business the sport will go on. same for manny and whoever else boxed. fighters retire old ppl complain fighters retire young people complain. so why should anyone listen to what ppl have to say when its your life

Comment

Working...
                  X