Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheater, Knee Taker, or Quitter? Whats worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheater, and it's not even close.

Comment

taking a knee and its not even close!
      at least if you quit like Ortiz you just give up fawk it
      its wrong but you are giving up so be it
      cheating
      who the hell isnt cheating
      if you arent cheating you arent trying
      as for taking a knee you are slowly quiting
      Cotto would have gotten more respect going out on hisa shield! either quit or die trying dont slowly quit until your corner saves your az

Comment

Cheating is the only one that's bad in my eyes, simply because you could seriously cause some permanent damage. What's worse is everyone judging fighters for taking knees or quitting. Until you're in their positions I wouldn't judge fighters for doing that.

Comment

In this era avoiding, not requesting, and not taking ost testing is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            taking a knee and its not even close!
            at least if you quit like Ortiz you just give up fawk it
            its wrong but you are giving up so be it
            cheating
            who the hell isnt cheating
            if you arent cheating you arent trying
            as for taking a knee you are slowly quiting
            Cotto would have gotten more respect going out on hisa shield! either quit or die trying dont slowly quit until your corner saves your az
            You are seriously the only one in here who has it ass backwards and made it obvious by going after a specific fighter.

Though the pics are up there most mentioned no names.

Your going to tell me that Cotto is more of a disgrace than Resto (noticed how I used to PRs because I know it matters to a poster like you ALT).

Comment

orlando cruz is the worst

Comment

Cheater for sure,you can seriously put somebody elses health at risk in a sport that can be brutal at times

Quitting is bad,but none of us know how it feels to be in the situation these fighters are so we shouldnt be so quick to judge

Comment

Cheating is, but I think a poll & more options would make this a better tread. What's worst ducking the best in your division multiple times & faking retirements to avoid the best year in & year out oh & cheap shoot a guy while he's not looking? Those would be great options.

Cheater
                  Taking a knee
                  Quiting
                  Being a coward
                  Dirty fighter
                  Last option- being Floyd gayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                    Should have included a poll

I think Cheater is the worse by far.

Quitting is bad but mostly for the so called, "never die warrior" or "willing to die in the ring guy", who usually gets a taste of reality. Do we really have to discuss the deeper issues such as wives, mothers, children, family, money.etc. Thats the real reason most fighters fight.

Knee taking can be and occasionally used for tactical purposes ie. buying time, obviously hurt, gathering oneself. No shame in being smart. Shame on those who view this as shameful.
                    Knee taking can be the same as quitting.......... Cotto quit.

Comment

Where is Luis Restos picture at? Or Cheato Trinidad?

These disgusting human garbage should be shot point blank

Comment

Working...
                      X