Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: My Nose Was Broken Too, Mexicans Don't Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    sounds more like a inferiority complex coming from you...........

anyone can disagree and agree with what took place. doesn't mean anything to do with nationality crap...........
    nope was just an observations. Show me any other thread where there is a emphasis on "Blacks dont quit" Puerto Ricans Dont quit" Cubans dont quit" ETC ETC TEC , you'd be hard pressed to find one. Like I said just an observation.

Comment

Some people getting insecure.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        That's definitely what I said. Thanks for agreeing. Isn't holding illegal? Wasn't Garcia holding on the inside 100% of the time? I guess if you think about it the so called intentional headbutt could've been out of retaliation.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Broken nose is a broken nose right, who cares where it came from

And this post clearly shows your hatred for Garcia. He deserved to get head butted and nose broken? Why are you so butt hurt that Garcia whooped that ass?

And no holding is not illegal

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          yea because those races care more about actually knowing how to fight than willing your way thru fights
          so you're saying Mexicans don't know how to fight....
          with a brilliant technician like Mikey ....putting on an amazing schooling last night

welcome to my ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
            Quote:

Originally Posted by SkillspayBills

Now after Mikey whoops on him in the second fight what will people say?

they will find another mexican to hate on, since this was two mexicans the cubans back the one that fought their guy. Simple kindergarten mindset but you know cubans live in huts and eats rocks so they dont know better.
            Funny how disrespectful you are to other races on these forums but still not banned. FYI Garcia is not Mexican, he's American.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              That's the differnce between growing up in a 3rd world country and growing up in America where we always look for the easy way out.
              When Marquez fought Jaca he suffered one of the worst gashes I've ever seen from a headbutt. The ref even told Marquez he was up on the cards and he could stop the fight if he wanted. What did JMM do, he wanted to continue to fight and he went out there and stopped Jaca in the next round or two. Thats what separates the great fighters from the good fighters.
              31 tried. 31 failed. World champion Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Aww so sensitive. As senstitive as your boy quitting from a broken nose.

Mikey outclassed Salido so bad, that the only way it would've been competitive was from Salido headbutting Mikey.

Obviously you guys must hold Mikey in such high regards.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  nope was just an observations. Show me any other thread where there is a emphasis on "Blacks dont quit" Puerto Ricans Dont quit" Cubans dont quit" ETC ETC TEC , you'd be hard pressed to find one. Like I said just an observation.
                  quitting is a black sheep thing to do in the sport of boxing. only recently has it been magnified because the fighters of today are much less rugged compared to the ones of old. lomatta, armstrong, hagler, marciano, all took pride in their manliness..........quitting has always been shunned in the sport of boxing (from the beginning of time) as the old time trainers would say "what ever you do. don't quit!"

again, i have no clue what you're talking about.
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 01-20-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Even with the broken nose, fatigue and Salido coming on, Mikey would've won if they continued, I'm fairly sure.

But that's when you see the resolve of a young fighter. That's the sort of test he needed to come through.

As it is, Robert Garcia exploited the situation and took the easy way out.

I don't blame Siri for talking sh-t.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      quitting is a black sheep thing to do in the sport of boxing. only recently has it been magnified because the fighters of today or much less rugged compared to the ones of old. lomatta, armstrong, hagler, marciano, all took pride in their manliness..........quitting has always been shunned in the sport of boxing (from the beginning of time) as the old time trainers would say "what ever you do. don't quit!"

again, i have no clue what you're talking about.
                      well you sure talk alot for someone who has no clue what you replying too. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X