Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who have scored the Márquez-Pacquiao trilogy, post your scorecards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-4 Pac in the first
    Draw but Pac by a point with the KD
    Marquez 8-4 or 7-5 a CLEAR score

Comment

FOr the first fight.....pacquiao won rounds 1, 2, 7, 10, 12 clearly....plus the three knockdowns....but won it by only one point...8-7....marquez fans whine too much.

Second fight...i think it was a draw due to the knockdown and close rounds...

3rd fight...that was a draw as well....as Marquez slowed his pace down during the championship rounds allowing pacquiao to outwork him.

Comment

Can't remember my scorecards for 1 and 2 but I watched 3 recently and had Marquez clearly winning 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

I just re-watched I and II, but I have to re-watch III.

Very important: Remeber to watch these fights without sound (No HBO commentary) and always do your best to ignore punch stats/compubox from HBO.

Pac vs JMM I: 113-112 for Pac

Pac vs JMM II: 115-112 for Marquez

I have to re-score the third fight, I was very drunk that day
          But I remember having JMM wining that third fight easily.

...and just for good measure I re-watched JMM vs Freddie Norwood on Youtube, I haven't seen that fight/robbery in years! My score was 115-111 for Marquez in that Norwood fight. But damn that fight was a snoozer.

I have to re-watch the Chris John fight and re-score it just for laughs, I remember JMM getting totally robbed in that one as well.
          Last edited by fceeviper; 12-08-2012, 12:03 AM.

Comment

The complaining over the first fight is a bit much alright. I can easily see how someone could give that to Manny by 2-3 points.

Comment

Poochie clearly won the 1st fight, anyone who says otherwise is a dumbass, last 2 fights is up in the air.

Comment

Working...
              X