Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Which is the better test Ortiz for Mayweather or Bradley for Pac..Which fight is more dangerous??
    Bradley
    36.59%
    Ortiz
    53.66%
    Both
    9.76%

ortiz could get a lucky punch i guess.

Comment

Tough call .

Before the Berto fight I'd say Bradley . But Ortiz has that do or die attitude again and could land that big punch . Hopefully he isn't starstruck or carried away by the occassion .

Still , these fights are the best both guys have had in a while

Comment

TBH I never got the hype for Pacquiao vs Bradley because that will be one of the most lopsided fights in recent times. Bradley has no chance against Manny, and the fight only looks good on paper because Tim is undefeated.

With that said, Ortiz is actually a better fighter than Bradley but because he is a mental midget, it kinda nullifies the talent he does have.

Easy fight for Floyd (vs Ortiz) but and even easier fight for Manny (vs Bradley).

Comment

Bradley. Those headbutts are lethal.

Comment

I swear Bradley gets destroyed against by paq at the moment, I havent seen anything that suggest Bradley would do anything differently against a speedy southpaw.

Comment

Bradley for Pacquiao. Pacquiao seems to have less and less passion every time he steps in the ring, and Bradley is no joke.

Most likely scenario, Pacquiao slaughters Bradley, and it isn't even close. But there's a much better chance Bradley can beat Pacquiao then there is of Ortiz beating Mayweather.

Comment

Bradley is crap. He'd get iced within 3 rounds against Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Bradley for Pacquiao. Pacquiao seems to have less and less passion every time he steps in the ring, and Bradley is no joke.

Most likely scenario, Pacquiao slaughters Bradley, and it isn't even close. But there's a much better chance Bradley can beat Pacquiao then there is of Ortiz beating Mayweather.

Comment

Bradley doesn't bring anything to the table to trouble Pac.
                    Ortiz carries a heavy punch and starts fast early..it's a no brainer who is more dangerous

Comment

Working...
                    X