Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Foxx clowns Roy Jones JR.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I aint really like Jamie that much at first but he gets props from me for his performance in Ray...

Comment

Originally posted by ASH KETCHUM View Post
      RJJ is my favorite of all time and I was ready to bash Foxx but I have to admit I ended up spitting out my wine.

Foxx better be careful. Roy Jones Jr confronted Fat Joe in a club for Fat Joe's line in "New York New York"

"True Story I'm brining the team back. Even Roy Jones was forced to lean back"

Fat Joe ended up apologizing to Roy in the club. True story. Look it up.
      infront of his friends .

Comment

Foxx sucks. Both as an actor and a recording artist, and trying to be funny.

Comment

Should be illegal to be as talented as Jamie.

Good Singer, decent actor, Comedian.

What else

Comment

I used to like Jamie Foxx, but he has been an ******* as of late. Not for this comment necessarily, but just for the way he acts.

Comment

but you got to admit, he can act.

Comment

I never liked this clown. He's a pretty good actor, but his singing is overrated and his comedy sucks ass.

I would love to see Roy knock this fool out. If you're going make fun of someone who can kick your ass, at least make sure the joke is funny.

Comment

Haven't seen Jamie Foxx stepping up in the ring lately, Roy should knock him the hell out if he ever sees him at a club or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    good find!!

i bet reed would love this... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      I never liked this clown. He's a pretty good actor, but his singing is overrated and his comedy sucks ass.

I would love to see Roy knock this fool out. If you're going make fun of someone who can kick your ass, at least make sure the joke is funny.
                      ^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X