No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr. talks being rocked in last fight and future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Benavidez Jr. talks being rocked in last fight and future

I love this kids attitude he is so young so talented and yet so humble. He knows he made a mistake leaving his hands down and is going to learn from it. Benavidez is the future of Boxing.

His jab is amazing and he's really fast. Dude has plenty of potential. Hopefully Bob doesn't keep him from the big fights.

Comment

I rember watching him take that shot I was like Oh ****, shouldent have let the dude stick around this long.

Comment

i remember when people were saying this kid was the next sugar ray robinson. just a mexican version (dead serious)

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
          i remember when people were saying this kid was the next sugar ray robinson. just a mexican version (dead serious)
          im not saying he is going to be that but it sounds like u are writing him off because he got rocked in a one sided fight he won almost every single round in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            im not saying he is going to be that but it sounds like u are writing him off because he got rocked in a one sided fight he won almost every single round in.
            i don't think he was just rocked...........he was almost out on his feet (and it was just a 8 round fight)

I'm writing him off from being the next Robinson.

I hate when people try to compare prospects with ATG's.
            Last edited by Godsfly; 01-05-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Jose Benevides and Frankie Gomez will control the Jr Welter and welter weight divisions with in 2 years

Comment

The kid has talent no doubt, but he's already struggling to make the 140 limit and he's 19, when his body fully develops he'll be a junior middleweight! My question is if a tiny junior welter put him out on his feet, what will a big welter or junior middleweight do to him? But that's not for a few years yet... Let future Benevidez deal with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Jose Benevides and Frankie Gomez will control the Jr Welter and welter weight divisions with in 2 years
                  One word mate, Broner!

Comment

Damn this kid is every he for sure going to be the next sugar ray robinson but that dont even measure his potential correctly cause he will become greater!

Comment

Working...
                    X