No announcement yet.

BPPs reply to the strict censorship...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flab View Post
    And why is my pop-up blocker constantly blocking pop-ups every refresh? Even then some still get through.

36 pop-ups blocked on this site since last night.
    yeah mine goes on overdrive but a few still get through, havent had a virus from here in ages though. i must due another one or maybe they have sorted that **** out at long last.

Comment

My avatar is unique. My signature is awesome. Met-rx can not look at my posts if he doesn't like them. He/she does have a CHOICE you know.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        yeah mine goes on overdrive but a few still get through, havent had a virus from here in ages though. i must due another one or maybe they have sorted that **** out at long last.
        It only used to be until I logged in. Now it's all the time. I always prepare myself for 20 pop-ups when I go on the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          My avatar is unique. My signature is awesome. Met-rx can not look at my posts if he doesn't like them. He/she does have a CHOICE you know.
          I see side boob and ass cleavage in your sig. I call for an IP ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
            It only used to be until I logged in. Now it's all the time. I always prepare myself for 20 pop-ups when I go on the front page.
            i automatically log-on when i go to this site, so i dunno whats its like before log-in, but one ad thats says "new offer" always gets thorugh, no idea what it is though, i always close it before it even loads up.

Used to get Adobe attempting to open something all the time (a virus), had to act pretty damn fast to stop it before it completed. One benefit of having slow internet i guess, gives me a second or 2 extra. Hasnt happened in months though since i cleaned my computer. But it only ever happened on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
              If you're complaining about seeing half naked women in people's avatars TURN IT OFF!

User CP > Edit Options > Uncheck Show Avatars

Simple as that.
              i don't see what the problem is. There's half naked women everywhere you go, in person, magazines, billboards, and television. Who are these tight asses complaining to

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                i don't see what the problem is. There's half naked women everywhere you go, in person, magazines, billboards, and television. Who are these tight asses complaining to
                They want half naked men, not women!!!

Comment

The real problem is people that have ugly *****es in their av/sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
                    If you're complaining about seeing half naked women in people's avatars TURN IT OFF!

User CP > Edit Options > Uncheck Show Avatars

Simple as that.
                    what avatar? Lol! Yeah, had mine switched off a long time ago.

Comment

unless your a woman or a 13 year old flamin ****sexual then i dont see why u are complaining about that stuff truly. when has starin at the body of a fine dime beezy every hurt anyone???

as for the pop ups yea thats why i have the forums favd and not the homepage, anytime i click on the hompage popups try to get at me big time. Google Chrome seems to be the best for me tho with the pop up blocker extentions, not one gets through.

Comment

Working...
                      X