Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Pound for Pound Lists From All 3 Sources (Gonzalez Sweeps)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

what a frickin joke. wlad isn't #1??????? HOW??????? what does he have to do???? hahahahahahahaha this is a joke. TBRB has the best one because at least wlad is top 3. i don't understand how wlad can go from #2 to outside of top 5. what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        what a frickin joke. wlad isn't #1??????? HOW??????? what does he have to do???? hahahahahahahaha this is a joke. TBRB has the best one because at least wlad is top 3. i don't understand how wlad can go from #2 to outside of top 5. what a joke.
        Even though I usually view you as a lame brain, I have to agree with your post here. Wladimir Klitshcko as of now should be considered P4P # 1. These P4P writers are the biggest **** riders on the planet. They jump on any bandwagon.. and Gonzalez right now has not earned the right to be considered p4p #1 when Estrada whipped his ass and he robbed him. Wlad don't rob people.

Comment

I had Wlad in my top 3 before Mayweather retired but I don't even think most of you guys had Wlad in your top 3. How does Maywaether retiring suddenly jump him up for most of you by 3-4 ranks in your list?

If Mayweather retires and he was your #1, then your new #1 has to be the guy you had at #2, and I'm sure most of you didn't have Wlad as your #2.

Comment

hipsters shamed casuals like fat dan into rating him

# of straweights- 260 asian fishermen....

Comment

Surprising amount of hate for a bunch of people that claim that no one watches flyweight fights. So are you basically admitting that you haven't seen any of his fights and don't know anything about him? Newsflash, no one cares if you did because plenty of boxing fans do follow Gonzalez and we respect him for racking up bodies. Again I'd still prefer Wlad #1 personally but Gonzalez deserves more respect than he is getting here.

Comment

Working...
              X