Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly would a Major League Baseball player dominate in cricket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You don't think that the great baseball hitters (who excel at hitting a small, fast-moving round ball with a round bat) can hit a bigger, slower ball with a flat bat that has more contact area?
    Cricket balls are smaller and faster than baseballs.

Cricket might look a bit silly from the outside but batting against a spin or fast bowler is ridiculously hard to hit.

But really, it's two completely different sports.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      america.

mark reynolds took a hot scolding crap all over cricket.

reading all the commentary from all those butt-hurt across-the-ponders is HILARIOUS!

"This international star plays for the American national team"

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You don't think that the great baseball hitters (who excel at hitting a small, fast-moving round ball with a round bat) can hit a slower moving ball with a flat bat that has more contact area?
        all it takes is a modicum amount of analytical intelligence and an ounce of honesty to see baseball is clearly the most difficult sport to play with the more superior athlete. and yes, what you just posted are two huge points for baseball over cricket.

hitting a baseball thrown by a professional mlb player is one of the hardest things to do in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

"This international star plays for the American national team"

is your implication that the browner sucked on purpose??

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

hitting a baseball thrown by a professional mlb player is one of the hardest things to do in sports.
            Is that why no one ever actually hits a baseball? Have you ever tried watching that ****? Strike, strike, strike, yawn....

is your implication that the browner sucked on purpose??
            It's that he sucks.

Comment

Why is there so much hate for the cricket guys? SterlingArcher have you even played cricket? I mean look no offence but you can't say cricket isn't a sport but baseball is. I don't really know much about either but honestly saying baseball is a sport is like saying darts is a sport. Sure it might take some skill to hit the target but honestly how much physical effort is required to run from home to base 1, or from base 1 to base 2... I mean baseball players wear pants, shirts, jackets and hats!

Comment

Is that why no one ever actually hits a baseball? Have you ever tried watching that ****? Strike, strike, strike, yawn....

It's that he sucks.
                but then so does mark reynolds, doe. he's never hit over .300 and his best year when he hit 40+ homers was back in like 09 or 08.

baseball > cricket in every aspect, i repeat, every aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  Why is there so much hate for the cricket guys? SterlingArcher have you even played cricket? I mean look no offence but you can't say cricket isn't a sport but baseball is. I don't really know much about either but honestly saying baseball is a sport is like saying darts is a sport. Sure it might take some skill to hit the target but honestly how much physical effort is required to run from home to base 1, or from base 1 to base 2... I mean baseball players wear pants, shirts, jackets and hats!
                  shut up, bro. like someone said, hitting a 90+ mph ball is like the hardest thing to do in sports.

Comment

It's that he sucks.
                    Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post

ive played both sports.

baseball is infinitely harder and infinitely more fun to play. baseball is boring to watch but highly addicting to play.

this is a stupid argument.

this is not even a pro america nationalistic thing.

this is common sense.

it is harder to play baseball than cricket. baseball players produce bigger, stronger, faster, better athletes than cricket.

there is no argument. its just physical athletic facts.

this is not hate for cricket. this is hate for dishonest posters who want to post dishonest things.

/thread.

Comment

shut up, bro. like someone said, hitting a 90+ mph ball is like the hardest thing to do in sports.
                      Yeah I just watched that video you posted. Hmmm, some of those "butt-hurt across-the-ponders". What if they made the video in say South Africa? And they used one of the best South African cricket players against their "all arounder" South African national baseball team players? Do you think the video would have gone the same way?

Comment

Working...
                      X