No announcement yet.

have you ever tried these shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever tried these shoes?

have you guys tried any of the following?

-ringside diablo
    -ringside instigator
    -title lo top boxing shoes

I'm looking for shoes I can use for competition use. I don't really want to pay for nike machomai's because the title ones are said to have soles come off easy and adidas box hogs are out of the price range. I currently use Adidas combat speed 2 for training and sparring use.

anybody? have you guys tried these?

Comment

I tried the title ones before. They work fine, but they do wear out pretty quick. unless you are training in them everyday they should last you a while.
      Do note that they are like the Everlast lo-tops just a slight bit cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by mehoe View Post
        I tried the title ones before. They work fine, but they do wear out pretty quick. unless you are training in them everyday they should last you a while.
        Do note that they are like the Everlast lo-tops just a slight bit cheaper.
        thx for the response. I use adidas combat speed for training so I might as well get the title ones, the everlast lo tops look like they don't have much ankle support.

Comment

also do you have a picture of the sole of the title boxing shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
            thx for the response. I use adidas combat speed for training so I might as well get the title ones, the everlast lo tops look like they don't have much ankle support.
            Everlast low tops are the jam, lasted me over a year so far and not too much wear, the soles are just now starting to wear out around the toe/ball of the foot area. I've never tried high tops so I don't know if they lack ankle support really, I imagine that would help with in and out style euro footwork

Comment

Agreed with the Everlast, they lasted way longer than the title ones. I use the the Everlast leather ones now, very nice fit and great ankle support.

Comment

I'm having mixed thoughts about everlast now because one person says there great another syas they last very little but with the price for the everlast Low-Top Pro Competition Boxing Shoe I think I will try it.

Comment

Working...
                X