Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The other State Execution you didn't hear about by the Mainstream Media yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other State Execution you didn't hear about by the Mainstream Media yesterday

Good evening. I'm Bill O'reilly, thanks for viewing my thread.

Troy Davis, I'm sure most of you have heard about him due the countless coverage by the Far-Left Propaganda Media, to promote their Anti-Death Penalty cause. But what about Lawrence Russell Brewer?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20109842.shtml

He was also executed last night, in Texas of all places. For the dragging death slaying of a black man. I'm sure the Far-Left merchants who asked Texas Governor Ricky Perry, about the record executions in his State, during the Republican Debate, didn't have a problem with this one.

Besides, Lawrence Russell Brewer went out like a real man. When asked if he had any final words, he replied: "No. I have no final statement." And then he was executed.

Contrast that to Troy Davis' final words, "I did not personally kill your son, father, and brother. I am innocent", who went out like a coward, who couldn't admit his guilt. Does this look like a innocent face to you?

Got guilty written all over it. So spare us the propaganda, he got what he deserved. Also, Troy Davis killing a Police Officer is a far bigger travesty than Lawrence Russell Brewer killing a Black Man in Texas, who was living off of Welfare, and a burden on Society. Don't you think? I REPORT, YOU DECIDE.

Fair and Balanced, over and out.

Originally posted by Bill O'reilly View Post
    Good evening. I'm Bill O'reilly, thanks for viewing my thread.

Troy Davis, I'm sure most of you have heard about him due the countless coverage by the Far-Left Propaganda Media, to promote their Anti-Death Penalty cause. But what about Lawrence Russell Brewer?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20109842.shtml

He was also executed last night, in Texas of all places. For the dragging death slaying of a black man. I'm sure the Far-Left merchants who asked Texas Governor Ricky Perry, about the record executions in his State, during the Republican Debate, didn't have a problem with this one.

Besides, Lawrence Russell Brewer went out like a real man. When asked if he had any final words, he replied: "No. I have no final statement." And then he was executed.

Contrast that to Troy Davis' final words, "I did not personally kill your son, father, and brother. I am innocent", who went out like a coward, who couldn't admit his guilt. Does this look like a innocent face to you?

Got guilty written all over it. So spare us the propaganda, he got what he deserved. Also, Troy Davis killing a Police Officer is a far bigger travesty than Lawrence Russell Brewer killing a Black Man in Texas, who was living off of Welfare, and a burden on Society. Don't you think? I REPORT, YOU DECIDE.

Fair and Balanced, over and out.

Comment

Who is this Far-Left Loon Jim Jeffries, that gave my thread a Red K? I don't know whether to send you a copy of my book, and a Patriot Coffee mug, or whether to bash your head in with it.

Comment

Comment

The people protesting Davis' execution are hypocrites with an obvious racial agenda.

Reasonable people can see that both men deserved to die. Society is better off without criminal cop killers like Davis, just like society is better off without murderous racists like Brewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Maidana vs Rios View Post
            The people protesting Davis' execution are hypocrites with an obvious racial agenda.

Reasonable people can see that both men deserved to die. Society is better off without criminal cop killers like Davis, just like society is better off without murderous racists like Brewer.
            I'm in the dark about this ****. What evidence was there against Davis that was concrete and left his conviction with no doubt?

Comment

Working...
            X