Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people who voted for George W. Bush be allowed to vote in this election??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatNJerseykid View Post
    To JoartCC, why don't you talk about the issues instead of personal attacks? I'm pretty sure you got good opinions, why don't you show your intelligence?
    ok, ok let's not get outta hand here.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      LMAO!!! Are you ****ing kidding me. What do you think Dubya has been doing for the last 7 years? You're smarter than that aren't you knives?
      Would you just die already?

You're the thickest, most pretentious condescending dickhead on this forum. lol every single issue you oppose, is accompanied by lame 1 line statements that end up being total cliches.

"That's the smartest thing you've typed"

"If you don't know that, you don't know blah"

Stop the broken record bull**** and please stop playing opposition party in every single political thread. If it's another liberal wash thread like this one....or another of Sin's "gems".............there you are.

Sucking Obama's ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        O really? weren't you the ***gle who was talking about people shouldn't be allowed to say what they want and some freedom of speech should be limited?
        You're extremely immature.

You know why? Because you take everything out of context, and really don't have a normal view of Morale. At all.

I was opposed to domestic terrorism.......something you're FOR.

You're a boring, radical. One in a Billion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I mean it's obvious that they lack judgment and their vote is swayed on look alone. There was nothing impressive about Dubya and nothing that made you think.. Damn!! He is qualified for president!
          Hey....W didn't win EITHER the 2000 or 2004 election legitimately...

We remember the 2000 Florida fiasco and Gore got more votes...but 2004 kind of got swept under the rug...though I was posting voter irregularities and "hey, why did Kerry win all the exit polls and lose the election" type of posts on this very board...much to the chagrin of Mr. Pbds and others...

Comment

Why don't you tell us all about how great a leader Castro or Guevara was?

How well they treated their people for such a noble cause.

Comment

Oh and lol@ Neil voting "Yes".

The most liberal of all posters who is in fact opposed to all conservative ideology.................Isn't a ****ing moron communist marxist.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Oh and lol@ Neil voting "Yes".

The most liberal of all posters who is in fact opposed to all conservative ideology.................Isn't a ****ing moron communist marxist.
                I'm for "freedom"...something Democrats, Neo-cons, et al. should consider revisiting...

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                  Hey....W didn't win EITHER the 2000 or 2004 election legitimately...

We remember the 2000 Florida fiasco and Gore got more votes...but 2004 kind of got swept under the rug...though I was posting voter irregularities and "hey, why did Kerry win all the exit polls and lose the election" type of posts on this very board...much to the chagrin of Mr. Pbds and others...
                  Have you had a look at the voter fraud ACORN has been committing lately? And last time I checked, we don't elect a President based solely on votes. I think we have something called an electoral college, something you guys tried to do away with after 2000.

I didn't vote for Bush either time, but I damn sure would have instead of Mr. "I invented the internet," and that phony Kerry. Considering 9/11, the current mortgage crisis (which was caused by clowns like Frank Raines, Barney Frank, etc,) oil prices soaring to 146 bucks (because the do nothing Democratic Congress won't let us drill,) etc, he hasn't done nearly as bad a job as you democraps would like to believe.

Comment

Hard to believe that some people still find a way to defend dubya...

Comment

......GW catches alot of **** for the decisions he made. Is he the best president we ever had? Hell no. Still, I supported him in both elections and I have no regrets. I don't give a **** what the liberal kiss asses have to say about it. In both elections he was the best man for the job. He may not have made the best decisions while in office, but at least he stuck by his guns and didn't take an opinion poll about the smell of his **** before he took it. Besides, there is something comforting about having a President that really really pisses off the Euro trash and the terrorists.

Comment

Working...
                      X