Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs alexander who will win?? poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley by destruction over Alexander who fights like an amateur, trying to hit often with no power and no intention to hurt, Alexander is not ready for Bradley, he's a protected fighter who won his last fight with some blind/crooked judges...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Completely disagree with him being more technical. Alexander is so wide open and so basic, he has no inside game, and when he gets hit he just starts swinging. He may have a better chin and better power, but he doesn't have half the skills Bradley does, no head movement, no diversity, bad combos, etc.
      To each his own,Bradley often leads with his head,throwing wide looping punches,while Alexander works behind the jab,with a tucked in chin!!They both get hit a lot,but Bradley has been dropped,Alexander has taking punishment far better!!

Comment

i like alexander but wouldnt be shock if bradley wins

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          To each his own,Bradley often leads with his head,throwing wide looping punches,while Alexander works behind the jab,with a tucked in chin!!They both get hit a lot,but Bradley has been dropped,Alexander has taking punishment far better!!
          Brad leads with his head cos his head is solid. He knows how to lead with his head and it damages his opponents.

He's the Real Deal of JWW. That doesn't mean Khan couldn't fix him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Completely disagree with him being more technical. Alexander is so wide open and so basic, he has no inside game, and when he gets hit he just starts swinging. He may have a better chin and better power, but he doesn't have half the skills Bradley does, no head movement, no diversity, bad combos, etc.
            This is a great way to explain it,Basic.Him and his trainer are Basic.No special effects.

Comment

I think the urango fight had flatterd alexander. he looked very good no doubt but it wa easy picking for him against a slow plodder like urango, devon could stand pick hte angles and land at will. he had no worries about getting caught as urango is far far to slow. Braldey's fast feet and hands will keep devon off balence and wont let him set a rhythem to fight. devon will be continually off balence and open to bradley accurate sharp punches.

I personally cant see any way devon can win. bradley has shown him self to be a very complete fighter and although he doesnt have top level power he has enough to keep you honest and his others skills more than make up for that.

Comment

I still got Alexander winning by a very close decision

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS, regardless of how Alexander or Bradley looked in previous fight, their styles together should be very entertaining, Bradley don't have the defense like Kotelnik so I see Alexander landing a lot more against Bradley but at the same time I see Bradley landing a lot of punches as well if Alexander doesn't move his head more, both guys are willing to stand in and exchange and that is what it will come down to, WHO WINS THOSE EXCHANGES and who can do the most Damage during those exchanges, I think Alexander can...but that is why this fight should be a GREAT ONE!
                Last edited by sicko; 08-22-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                  Brad leads with his head cos his head is solid. He knows how to lead with his head and it damages his opponents.

He's the Real Deal of JWW. That doesn't mean Khan couldn't fix him.
                  What do U think of the Alexander uppercut,lol??

Comment

Working...
                  X