No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vlitali Klitschko Confident Wladimir Will Avenge Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Fury has never been accepted as a human being by the greater population. He rightfully said that if all the belts were taken from him they'd never take the accomplishments. I should know as a gypsy. You don't have to fit the bill to be judged when your different.
    A gypsy in Korea ... how did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
      All Wlad needs to do is punch Fists of Fluff in the mouth in the first round and his little testicles will disappear back into his big tummy.

Once Wlad asserts his dominance in the first round he can put his feet up and coast the rest of the fight.
      Isn't that what you said before the first fight?

Comment

The thing with this rematch is the element of unknown. Fury is a character that may gain perhaps too much confidence from the relative ease in which Wlad was defeated the first time round, which may take away some of the fire in the belly - and not just his metabolism. We all know the challenger is usually the guy that is more motivated to achieve the the big prize, and in many cases you don't have the same desire to stay at the top. Fury doesn't seem the guy that cares too much about being champ for long...he has achieved his ambition and now it's bonus time.

If Fury doesn't diligently prepare for the rematch, and just believes he can turn up out of shape and win easily again, I honestly think that may be a recipe for disaster, and allow Wlad his chance for redemption.

I doubt Wlad needs the payday, but we will be able to get a good look at how this is going to go down in the buildup, and at the weigh in especially.

Wlad is unlikely to make a major transformation so Fury probably has to be favourite, but who knows...maybe Wlad has 1 more big KO up his sleeve. I don't bank on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
          Wlad knows what is best in life, crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.
          Yeah right. More like hug your enemies, see them driven before your groin and hear the lamentations of the audience.

Fury's more of a barbarian than Wlad will ever be. Wlad's Thulsa Doom, a dark hypnotist who's reigned in his mountain of German power for a thousand years (or at least it feels like that). Now we only wait for the inevitable beheading.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
            It's only a ******ed comment if you don't take into consideration how ******ed boxing fans are. If the best of this era (Floyd Money Mayweather) never got his credit even after beating his arch nemesis amonst other future hall of famers and high ranked opponents, what makes you think Tyson Fury will get his credit?
            With the exception of hardcore haters and general imbeciles, everyone accepted that Floyd was the best in his division. It's hard to argue with facts after a while, and if Fury continues to win against the best the division has to offer it'll be very difficult to deny that he's number one, however much people may dislike him on a personal or stylistic level.

Comment

I'm confident, too! It's going to be a big ask for Wladimir, after such a long period of controlling range and tempo, to take a risk, though.

Hopefully he comes out and takes a chance! At this stage, he has little to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                And Fury has to live the rest of his life knowing that he'll never be accepted as a real champion.
                Why wouldnt he be?? he beat Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  And Fury has to live the rest of his life knowing that he'll never be accepted as a real champion.
                  So let's get this straight: you've gone from giving Fury credit, to labelling Wladimir 'shot', to criticising Fury.

Damn, son, let's have some consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Isn't that what you said before the first fight?
                    Did I ? I don't recall. I'm sure I would have said something to this effect to not only humour myself but to gain a response from you guys. It's why we're here right ? Trolling each other to death I mean why else are we here this is all the forum is about now isn't it ?

You've got guys like Brush, Stax and Larry running amok not that I care much about the forum's answer to Yusuf Mack in Brush, or the guy who openly brags about tongue punching fart boxes in the can, the one and only Larry..

What's to say about Stax, he joined Dirk on a permanent vacation, probably for the better chances are they'll get some sex with a women now, I'm not holding my breath though.

Comment

What are that if Klitschko wins, there will probably be a third fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X